Tourney Club WPT (1 Viewer)

doublebooyah85

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone familiar or a member at Club WPT? Ohio doesn't have legal online poker, and I'm thinking about joining to stay sharp on tournament play.

In addition, they are going to be doing a ton of giveaways to help build up the $40M year end guaranteed main event prize pool at Wynn.

Seems like its a monthly membership fee? You get play chips? But still can win up to $100,000 in prizes a month...

They don't post a price on the website until you fill out a lead form.

Anyone have a referral promo code? Pricing subscription details? Prize details? etc...When I played at the Wynn last year for the WPT it was filled with tons of Club WPT players lol.

Not sure if its still valid, but I played ClubWPT for free by mailing them a note or index card with my personal info, requesting a free membership. I mailed one monthly for years. Never paid a dime. The info and policy used to be found in their fine print on the TV ad and maybe on their site if you search.

Not sure if its still valid, but I played ClubWPT for free by mailing them a note or index card with my personal info, requesting a free membership. I mailed one monthly for years. Never paid a dime. The info and policy used to be found in their fine print on the TV ad and maybe on their site if you search.
Probably a sweepstakes no purchase necessary law. Good info!

Here it is in the TOS...

1. You do not need to become a Diamond or VIP member to participate in tournaments. Alternative means of tournament entry. OFFLINE, NO-PURCHASE-NECESSARY, METHOD OF ENTRY: As an alternate means of entry into Club tournaments, a member must:
    1. Register as a free, basic member and download and install the Software; and
    2. For each period that you want to participate in Club tournaments, each member must send a 3 inch x 5 inch card on which the member has legibly handwritten their Username, First and Last Name, Complete Mailing Address (e.g. Street, City, State, ZIP code), Email Address, Date of Birth, and which Membership Level or Levels you would like to have (each, a "Mail-In Registration"). Each Mail-In Registration must be placed in a single separate envelope, and mailed to 17877 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 300, Irvine, CA 92614. Multiple Mail-In Registrations in a single envelope are not acceptable. If multiple Mail-In Registrations are sent in a single envelope only one Mail-In Registration chosen in our sole discretion, will be processed. Kentucky residents may request postage reimbursement by writing "Please reimburse postage" on the 3 inch x 5 inch card. Reimbursement will be in the form of one first-class U.S. Postal Service postage stamp. No metered mail will be accepted. No photocopies, reproductions or facsimiles of the 3 inch x 5 inch card are allowed. The usage of a service to provide the production of the 3 inch x 5 inch card will not be allowed.
    3. For each individual Mail-In Registration, the member will be given a 30-day period to participate in Club tournaments. The period will begin on the Monday following the day the Mail-In Registration is processed. Limit one Mail-In Registration per person, per 30-day period. For clarification and the removal of doubt, once your 30-day period to participate in the Club tournaments expires, you will need to submit a new Mail-In Registration in order to obtain a new 30-day registration. We are not responsible for any lapses in registration.
    4. Approved Mail-In Registrations will receive Tournament Points and Play Chips in accordance with Section 9.5 above or will have access to any Tournament Points they have accumulated in the past if greater than 500 Tournament Points. Tournament Points accumulated during previous periods will remain with the member’s account.
    5. We will post a listing of all upcoming tournaments in the game lobby. The game lobby is viewed by accessing the Software and clicking on the tournament game links.
    6. We shall not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, mutilated or postage-due mail. We will advise you of your eligibility dates by email. The odds of winning any prize will be the same by mail in entry as by online Diamond or VIP membership in the Club. The odds of qualifying through a qualifying tournament will be the same by mail in entry as by online Diamond or VIP membership in the Club, and all participants entering through this means will be accorded equal opportunities to participate and win in events held at the Club, and will depend on the number of entrants.

Following

Online poker is not allowed in Wisconsin either. The loophole to win prizes is to treat these as a sweepstakes?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom