Club 875 Poker Room (1 Viewer)

DoubleEagle

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I have re-branded my online poker site from Teddy KGB's Place back to what it was originally back in April to Club 875 Poker Room. The new account button is disabled for security purposes, but PCF members are always welcome. Just PM me.

Here is what the new tables look like:

100_Eric-Hardman_v2_Final_less_bold_PREVIEW.jpg

You can actually use custom chip graphics in Pro version, but the smaller the edge spot the less it's worth it. I actually think the Club 875 are a perfect custom set to transfer over :whistle: :whistling:
Unfortunately I only have a cash set, thus nothing bigger than the $100.

Unfortunately we lost another player from our poker group last week due to breast cancer. In her honor, we held an online tournament and donated 50% of the prize pool to the American Cancer Society. Thanks to the generosity of our players, we were able to make an $850 donation to the ACS in her name. Thank you to all the PCF players that participated and helped with this cause.

14th Annual Super Bowl Poker Championship

Announcing our 14th annual Super Bowl Poker Championship. Due to COVID-19, the tournament will be held online this year on Club 875 beginning at 1:00 PM (CST) on Super Bowl Sunday, Feb. 7th. Late registration until the end of level six at 2:30 PM (CST).

No-Limit Texas Hold’em with unlimited re-entries for the first six levels. All levels will be 15 minutes. Tournament buy-in will be $100 for 20,000 in tournament chips. If busting out, players may re-enter during the first six levels for an additional buy-in of $100, receiving an additional 20,000 in tournament chips. There will be no add-ons.

It is estimated that the tournament will run about five hours so it should end shortly after the Super Bowl kickoff. Please see the attached flyer for complete details.

If you are not already a player on the site and would like to join us send me a PM for sign-up info.

If you are not already a player on the site and would like to join us, send me a PM for sign-up info.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom