Club 875 Poker Room (7 Viewers)

confused-john-travolta.gif

It has been extremely hot in many areas of the country so I thought it would be fitting to have a "Some Like It Hot" tournament special tonight starting a little earlier beginning at 6:00 PM Central (7:00 PM Eastern, 5:00 PM Mountain, 4:00 PM Pacific, 23:00 UTC). The Sunday League tournament will still run concurrently at its normal time.

Details:
  • Start Time: Sunday, August 7th beginning at 6:00 PM Central (7:00 PM Eastern, 5:00 PM Mountain, 4:00 PM Pacific, 23:00 UTC)
  • Format: Alternating rounds of NLHE and 5 Card PLO (hi only)
  • Buy-in: $35
  • Unlimited Re-buys: $35
  • Add-on: $35
  • Starting stack, re-buys and add-ons: 15,000
  • As usual, there are no fees to play in our tournaments
Tournament should run a little longer than normal since the stacks will be a little deeper.

PM me if you want to play and do not have an account.

Hope you can join us!

It has been extremely hot in many areas of the country so I thought it would be fitting to have a "Some Like It Hot" tournament special tonight starting a little earlier beginning at 6:00 PM Central (7:00 PM Eastern, 5:00 PM Mountain, 4:00 PM Pacific, 23:00 UTC). The Sunday League tournament will still run concurrently at its normal time.

Details:
  • Start Time: Sunday, August 7th beginning at 6:00 PM Central (7:00 PM Eastern, 5:00 PM Mountain, 4:00 PM Pacific, 23:00 UTC)
  • Format: Alternating rounds of NLHE and 5 Card PLO (hi only)
  • Buy-in: $35
  • Unlimited Re-buys: $35
  • Add-on: $35
  • Starting stack, re-buys and add-ons: 15,000
  • As usual, there are no fees to play in our tournaments
Tournament should run a little longer than normal since the stacks will be a little deeper.

PM me if you want to play and do not have an account.

Hope you can join us!
Can you set me up with an account please?

I have a Chase account that does Zelle but never keep any money there. All my funds are in my CU account who doesn't offer Zelle unfortunately.

I can do PayPal, Strike, Cash app, Venmo, and BTC :cool

I have a Chase account that does Zelle but never keep any money there. All my funds are in my CU account who doesn't offer Zelle unfortunately.

I can do PayPal, Strike, Cash app, Venmo, and BTC :cool
I can take PayPal or Venmo if you still need it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom