Cancelled Closet Clear Out: Big Top Tournament & Aurora Star Cash sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Before this whole situation with COVID-19 the frequency of poker games here was already pretty low and now that we're all on lockdown for the foreseeable future here in Switzerland, it looks like all my poker will be of the online variety going forward. As such my chips really aren't going to see any use and so I'm putting a couple of my sets up for your consideration.

If you're interested in one or the other (or both), post your interest in this thread first and shoot me a PM with a reasonable offer. Interesting trade proposals will also be considered.

Thanks for looking!

SET ONE: Big Top Tournament (940 chips)

IMG_4349 (1).jpg

SET TWO: Aurora Star Cash Set (700 chips)

IMG_4346.jpg

EDIT: April Fools! :D

Last edited:
This is not an auction....this is not a 'for sale' ad........

What is it?

EDIT.....Apparently this is an accepted practice I didn't know about.......My apologies......Rule here...:

• When placing ads (especially 'For Sale' ads), please do not post a link to another site. (ex: eBay, craigslist, etc.) If you just want to tell us about your ad on eBay or Craigslist, please use the eBay/Craigslist Links section.
  • Your ad should contain all of the details here. (ex: price, photos, condition, shipping, payment info, etc.) "Make Offer by private convo/message" is acceptable.
  • You may bump your ad once every 24 hrs.
  • All ads will auto close after 60 days. If the ad never gets any replies, it will be locked 60 days after its creation date. Otherwise, 60 days from the last reply date. Please feel free to re-post your ad again.

Last edited:
so much want for the BTPs, yet just as much want to avoid flying objects hurled from the wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom