CLOSED! Raffle: 8 player basic poker table (5 Viewers)

Will be waiting on the next go round. :whistle: :whistling:

Just for my info @T_Chan for the next raffle..... Is there any time limit on how long the credits could be held before use? If one was to wait up to a year before using the credit (applied to a more expensive custom table) would that be cool or would you want it used right away?

IMG_4529.PNG

Damn. I was just here earlier, voted in the poll. Raffle thread posted and closed already.

I guess you have your answer; If you build it, they will come.

WOW! Fastest raffle sell out to date! I predict there will be more table raffles in our future... (y) :thumbsup:

Holy Shamoly guys, that was fast!

You offered a forums for gamblers a gamble on winning a gambling table.

Am not surprised.

(Also, you make great shtuff, man.)

This has gone so well I will probably do another very soon though not too often.

Looking forward to the Wooden Racks raffle. :whistle: :whistling:

Also, I think you should be selling a couple tickets more than covers cost, so that you're paid for your time running the raffle. We won't mind!*

*because it means more raffles

Thank you @T_Chan for raffling a table! Somebody's going to be one happy motherbluffer!

The few hours I don't log on and this happens. This shit day keeps getting worse ;(

Considering the popularity of this a raffle, I'll certainly be doing another one soon, maybe even tomorrow after we get a winner tonight. AKA I'm going to milk it.

Chip trays raffle could for sure be in the future. I just bought some more lumber today to make more.

The few hours I don't log on and this happens. This shit day keeps getting worse ;(

Ya, seriously. I think folks who said they were in (in the interest thread) should get dibs on raffle number two... I stepped away, and it fills?

Missed this one... hope I catch the next one in time... wow... good luck to those that got in.

Okay okay, you've all twisted my arm, I'll do another raffle tomorrow at noon PST. Please don't try to make any reservations, it will be first come first serve and I will be adding names to the list based on payments received. This wasn't clear on the first raffle and resulted in someone missing out.

Potsie has first dibs on 2 tickets for the next raffle because he said he was in but I omitted him from the draw. I have no quarrels with doing a draw a day until people stop buying. The basic tables get built rather quickly since they're, well.... basic. I have 2 on the shelf right now which just need their rails upholstered and felts done.

I didn't consider that some people would buy multiple tickets.

Draw in 2.5 hours.

I hope to get in on the next raffle, working tomorrow, but maybe if you don't close the thread I can get in in the evening, Anyway, very cool of you to do this

Okay okay, you've all twisted my arm, I'll do another raffle tomorrow at noon PST. Please don't try to make any reservations, it will be first come first serve and I will be adding names to the list based on payments received. This wasn't clear on the first raffle and resulted in someone missing out.

Potsie has first dibs on 2 tickets for the next raffle because he said he was in but I omitted him from the draw. I have no quarrels with doing a draw a day until people stop buying. The basic tables get built rather quickly since they're, well.... basic. I have 2 on the shelf right now which just need their rails upholstered and felts done.

I didn't consider that some people would buy multiple tickets.

Draw in 2.5 hours.

Totally skewed towards people who have off work tomorrow... hopefully I won't be busy at work.

The winning numbers should be up by now but its not showing up. Will be checking frequently so that I can declare a winner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom