[Closed] Joker Plastic Playing Cards (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you skipped right over me.

You said you were in, but I didn't see a request for a specific number of decks & kind of needed that to sort out the numbers since the requests ran way above the number of decks I was able to get. Anything that's made available by cancellations will be available to you. I don't have any held back for myself or I'd set you up with those; worst case I'll just cancel my next chips order and buy you a box or two of these off TPS to make up for it, sir.

FYI: I've invited @Nick@TPS to come into the thread; he's got a bunch of these decks in stock and may be able to help those of you who I wasn't able to help with the supply we got. I don't know what pricing he'll be able to give you guys.

I guess you skipped right over me.

Saved by my shit math skills. Everything currently listed on the first post as paid/packed is in boxes, sealed and ready to go to the post office. Looks like I had more in there than I initially thought; if I'm counting it up correctly now, there's 20 setups there I didn't realize I had when we started this thing. Want in?

Saved by my shit math skills. Everything currently listed on the first post as paid/packed is in boxes, sealed and ready to go to the post office. Looks like I had more in there than I initially thought; if I'm counting it up correctly now, there's 20 setups there I didn't realize I had when we started this thing. Want in?

I'd like to get 10 instead of 8 if possible.

I'd like to get 10 instead of 8 if possible.

Shouldn't be a problem. I was going to use 8 setups of these on the blackjack table, but chkmte came through with a Maxtime reader, so these cards are right out once I get that installed in the table. I won't be keeping any of these for myself. :)

I do not want to mess up anything. If there are a couple of setups available I would like them. If not no big deal.

All paid orders from the last 24 hours are packed and ready to be picked up by USPS. Sorry but I can't do the 8AM post office run, I'll be dead tired by then. :(

I do not want to mess up anything. If there are a couple of setups available I would like them. If not no big deal.

@Geremie @David O There are 20 setups remaining; hit me up with a DM if you want some. You won't be messing anything up; these weren't listed originally because I miscounted on the initial inventory. I don't need this many setups with no home game, so they're definitely available.

Everything paid for except Geremie's order has been shipped. Waiting for a response to my mistake to ship his. After holding Jonesey's 8 and Geremie's 4, there's 16 setups left.

Everything paid for except Geremie's order has been shipped. Waiting for a response to my mistake to ship his. After holding Jonesey's 8 and Geremie's 4, there's 16 setups left.
I have been trying to get on the list since Saturday morning, if you have some left I will take 4 setups in a flat rate envelope.

Crap, I totally forgot to pay. I'll do it when I get home since paypal doesn't work on my work computer for some reason and my cell signal in my office is non-existent.

Mine arrived today, had a couple of cracked cases but they were the cheaper style that crack anyway. Cards were perfect. Seem thin but will give them a go for some shuffling & testing.

Thanks for the deal @Annorax ! :cool

Got my big box today. A buck a deck. Good plastic cards. Now i got a bunch of spares and will gift some away. Thanks helping the PCF community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom