[Closed] Joker Plastic Playing Cards (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are NO MORE DECKS REMAINING. This group buy is closed out :)

My son brought in the mail looking like this:

999CDB2E-C614-4A2F-BD36-3A8094330988.jpeg

95B80784-5143-4960-B7D6-A54E80646876.jpeg

By some miracle, all the cards were there! I have plenty of cases so all is good.

EED489DA-10C5-4B09-A466-7BA2B01AD155.jpeg

I’ll post some pictures in a bit of my mail. Fucking crap job “packing” anything. I got 9 cases look like that, like they went through a cement mixer.

The cases as provided with the cards are shit quality; I expected some amount of damage to them, but so far all the cards have come out fine.

ekricket has received a full refund; just waiting to hear back on if he wants double or more back. Anyone else want a full refund for USPS apparently mistreating the packages?

@mods: I'm self-banning from all further posting outside issues with this group buy until the mods/admins make a ruling on how much extra I should be paying ekricket, as well as any other refunds anyone else might request.

Last edited:
@Annorax I highly appreciate the effort you went through to get these for us at cost. Although my cases are beaten up, the cards are there and for the price I can’t complain. I’m happy!

Yes, your packing needs work but take this as a learning experience for you - especially when shipping chips in the future. Some good info here:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/poker-chip-shipping-tips-and-tricks.7614/

This is unacceptable; I fully expect to be ordered to offer full refunds to everyone & just eat the cost of the fees, shipping, and original cards. I can't afford that, but I can see how @ekricket might consider that to be a fair solution.

I don’t need a refund at all. Just.... a little bubble wrap goes a long way. Add $.50 to everyone’s order and get a roll at target. Line the boxes in it, and I bet you’d be fine. If you refund any of our order, I’ll refuse it, as I’m not the least bit upset or aggrevated

Mark

I don’t need a refund at all. Just.... a little bubble wrap goes a long way. Add $.50 to everyone’s order and get a roll at target. Line the boxes in it, and I bet you’d be fine. If you refund any of our order, I’ll refuse it, as I’m not the least bit upset or aggrevated

Mark

The full boxes of 20 seem to have come through just fine for the most part; these cheap cases the decks come in tend to crack pretty easily, but at $1 a deck, I wasn't expecting Kem or Copag quality to begin with.

@Annorax I highly appreciate the effort you went through to get these for us at cost. Although my cases are beaten up, the cards are there and for the price I can’t complain. I’m happy!

Yes, your packing needs work but take this as a learning experience for you - especially when shipping chips in the future. Some good info here:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/poker-chip-shipping-tips-and-tricks.7614/

I lost about $50 on it between the two refunds issued so far and expect to be losing a bit more; that's definitely a bit of a lesson, but like I've been saying: it's up to the mods to decide how much more this will cost me.

My god... maybe I should've limited this to 12 decks and gotten like 50 newspaper subscriptions to fill the boxes. I'm a fucking idiot.

The cases are garbage, but has anyone had any trouble with the cards themselves?

@Annorax.

Mark

I’ll co-sign this. Packing obviously needs work, though. No need to get mods involved.

@Annorax.

I’ll co-sign this. Packing obviously needs work, though. No need to get mods involved.

I'd self-report ekricket's issue, but I don't know what the reporting process here is other than a normal post report. That one will need mod intervention.

I haven't gotten mine yet but I'll report back, and honestly you seem real standup, no worries Annorax.

I'd self-report ekricket's issue, but I don't know what the reporting process here is other than a normal post report. That one will need mod intervention.

First, I do not think this is not really something a mod should or will get involved in. I know you refunded my money but I do not think that was necessary.

If the decks are ruined then I think some compensation is in order but not above and beyond the cost of the items. I am sure we have all made mistakes in packing so just chalk it up as lesson learned. This is my personal opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PCF admins or mods.

In closing I think most people on here will understand. Just work it out with each individual via PM. All you can do is try to make it right for you and the other members but DO NOT refund more than what you received especially if it was only the cheap cases and the cards are still good.. I am sending my refund back to you.

Thank you for trying to do the right thing.

David

No refund needed for me. Cases were cheap shit and would cracked & chiped over time anyway. My cards were fine.

Thank you. These cases were definitely less sturdy than they looked. I don't think hoping for 100% of them to make it through shipping would have been reasonable, but a lot more got messed up than I expected. On the bright side, nobody's reported cards getting messed up (and I'm actually shocked that Darson didn't lose a deck after seeing what happened to that envelope in shipping).

Sorry I was out last night, no refund for me either and if one was issued I’ll return it.

Everyone messes up trying to pack something at one point or another. I’ve tried different things and had some close calls.

But at least I tried something. These were just thrown in with no packing at all and half the box empty with one large box of cards and six additional loose decks floating around. That’s what got me, didn’t even try to pack it securely.

I appreciate you finding these and bringing them to our attention. +10

Got mine. Lost one carry box to explosions. No complaints here, for the price Im thrilled. Thank you for hooking all of us up. Surprised how well these cards shuffle for what they are.

My 17 set up was fine. Got spares deck for gifts. Thanks again for passing the savings to us. You a stand up guy.

Got mine. Lost one carry box to explosions. No complaints here, for the price Im thrilled. Thank you for hooking all of us up. Surprised how well these cards shuffle for what they are.
My sentiments exactly. Thanks again to @Annorax. I didn’t expect perfection at this price and couldn’t be happier with the results.

Got mine today thanks for the effort @Annorax didn’t check for broken cases, don’t care as these were about the same price of paper at wholesale clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom