CLOSED - Group Buy for Warneke 100 count 'Paulson-Type' Chip Storage Boxes (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance we can get this done for over-sized 43mm chips as well? :eek:

We kind of touched on this with the first buy. There was some disagreement over whether to do 80/box to match the dimensions of the 100-count box for storage/stacking purposes, or to just make an oversized 100-count 43mm box. If we stick with the same box dimensions and just make a new divider to hold 80x 43mm chips, this would be the most cost-effective option, and might be something I'd be willing to explore with Warneke. On the other hand, if the consensus is to go with a custom/full-sized 100x 43mm box, I'd probably have to pass on running the GB. The first one took a toll on me, and I'm not sure I'd be up for starting a new order from scratch right now. Just being honest.

I would buy 200 more of these, they are awesome for shipping and general storage.

We kind of touched on this with the first buy. There was some disagreement over whether to do 80/box to match the dimensions of the 100-count box for storage/stacking purposes, or to just make an oversized 100-count 43mm box. If we stick with the same box dimensions and just make a new divider to hold 80x 43mm chips, this would be the most cost-effective option, and might be something I'd be willing to explore with Warneke. On the other hand, if the consensus is to go with a custom/full-sized 100x 43mm box, I'd probably have to pass on running the GB. The first one took a toll on me, and I'm not sure I'd be up for starting a new order from scratch right now. Just being honest.

As long as one can be made available, I am all for either solution. And from your comments, looks like the only solution is the 80-count divider for the existing size boxes. (y) :thumbsup:

As long as one can be made available, I am all for either solution. And from your comments, looks like the only solution is the 80-count divider for the existing size boxes. (y) :thumbsup:

FWIW - I am not trying to slam the door on the other option. If some one wants to head up a new box size with Warneke, I would not be offended in the least.

Let's see how interest goes on the 39mm boxes. If there is interest to warrant another order, I'll investigate the 43mmX80 divider. (y) :thumbsup:

i would be in for 200 more. Also, would be very interested in a 43mm x 80 divider. Would the chips fit in the box, height-wise? I guess, i'll check that out when i get home.

i would be in for 200 more. Also, would be very interested in a 43mm x 80 divider. Would the chips fit in the box, height-wise? I guess, i'll check that out when i get home.

The lid sits up a littler higher, but yes, they fit, so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom