CLOSED - Group Buy for Warneke 100 count 'Paulson-Type' Chip Storage Boxes (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo when does the follow up group buy happen?? Can't believe I missed this one!!

Looking for 20-100 boxes and will pay whatever price you ask lol... pm me if you have extra :)

Woohoo when does the follow up group buy happen?? Can't believe I missed this one!!

Looking for 20-100 boxes and will pay whatever price you ask lol... pm me if you have extra :)

There are plenty of extras and I plan to list them for sale after Thanksgiving. Boxes of 200x will ship at cost. Smaller orders will have a markup for the count-out hassle.

Check back here for details... although it will ultimately go public in the Classifieds.

Here's the current pricing breakdown I have in mind (please note - these costs INCLUDE ground shipping to CONUS):

50x boxes = $60
100x boxes = $95
200x boxes = $150

Not sure if I'll offer smaller quantities yet. Counting these things out really suuuuucks. :p

There are plenty of extras and I plan to list them for sale after Thanksgiving. Boxes of 200x will ship at cost. Smaller orders will have a markup for the count-out hassle.

Sounds good, I regret having a 6mo break from the forum and missing this... not gonna make that mistake again! Count me in for 200 :)

You don’t know how to cut out the stack of boxes yet, like chips?

I’m too OCD. I tried comparing stack heigts. I even tried weighing them... but was worried about shorting some one even 1 lid, or base, or insert.

:confused:

Every sub-200 order was counted out by hand. And sometimes those counts were checked. And rechecked. :coffee:

DO ANY CURRENT GB MEMBERS WANT TO ADD ON TO THEIR ORDERS??????

You guys get priority before I go public with selling off the last few cases.

Anyone have anymore of these boxes they want to sell me? I’m buying!

GoStumpy cancelled his order of 100x due to shipping costs to Canada, so I still have some. Was going to post a classified when I had time, but let me know if you want them.

They make really great mouse coffins, five to a box. And with all the violence in Baltimore, no one is sending these mice back to their families while they fight the war on crime and drugs.

So there you go.

Now you know :)

Which side are the mice fighting on?

They make really great mouse coffins, five to a box. And with all the violence in Baltimore, no one is sending these mice back to their families while they fight the war on crime and drugs.

So there you go.

Now you know :)

uhhh ... you need bigger boxes for the "mice" in Baltimore......

2876697423_8f82096740.jpg

I've gotten a few PMs lately about these boxes from folks wondering if I have any left. Most of my "poker stuff" is packed up for my upcoming move, but if I do have spares available to sell, it is probably <100.

That said, given some of the interest I've been getting for these boxes the last couple of weeks, I'd consider running another GB, but only for orders in quantities of 200x. Also, I doubt we'll hit 10,000+ again, so we probably won't hit the bulk discount we got last time. That said, if we can push for 5,000, we'd be looking at .71 cents a box, or $142 for 200. Using an estimate flat rate of $35.00 for UPS ground to reship to CONUS, we'd be right around $180.00 shipped per box of 200.

Anyone interested?

If I get at least 20 responses from folks saying "in!", I'll start a new order thread.

I probably have enough to sell but I’m happy to just keep them. I would also say that I just shipped 1600 chips in these boxes and they are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom