SOLD Remaining WARNEKE Paulson-Type Chip Storage Boxes from Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
UPDATE - ALL BOXES HAVE BEEN SOLD AS OF 12/6/2017

---------------------

After the successful Group Buy for these Paulson-type chip storage boxes, there are some extras that I want to get out of the studio basement.

These are chip boxes that hold 100 poker chips. The photo below shows 40 boxes.

boxes-1200px-1-jpg.137548

The boxes will ship flat, and you will assemble them. Please see the video below for assembly instructions...

upload_2017-8-10_15-21-29-png.114348

PLEASE READ THE DIBS RULES!

Since there is a limited quantity of these boxes, orders/dibs will be accepted as follows:

• ALL dibs/orders must be placed by PM.
  • Dibs will be accepted in the order received by PM timestamp.
  • Orders posted in this thread will not be accepted.
  • I will respond to PMs with PayPal payment info shortly after receiving your order.
  • Payments shall be made by PayPal Friends and Family method.
  • IMPORTANT - If a buyer's payment is not received within 24 hours, the order will be cancelled, and the next dibs order will be considered accepted, and moved into the 24 hour payment window.
  • Assuming the boxes sell out, ALL orders will ship on Monday, December 11, 2017 via UPS.
This post will be updated when boxes sell out.

At this time boxes will only be available in 50x, 100x, and 200x options.

50 boxes for $55
100 boxes for $90
200 boxes for $145

Prices INCLUDE shipping to CONUS.

Please PM me for shipping quotes to Hawaii, Alaska, and anywhere outside the USA.

Let the dibs begin!

Last edited:
I could use a couple. Don’t need 50. Anyone that wants to buy 50 want to take pity and sell me a few of their lot?

Came out of chipper retirement a bit too late for the group buy. Hopefully 50 is too many for someone...:rolleyes:

If they want to pay you and you send them to me I got no problem re-distributing them from here for cost of shipping

@timinater - PM me with how many you need. I'll get you a quote and can add them to GoStumpy's shipment. If it's a small number it shouldn't have big impact on the shipping cost. You'll need to then contact @GoStumpy for reshipping in Canada.

How does that sound?

Now that I have received my Mayfair's, this sale is just in time to try to offload the set they replaced!

Glad I could get in on the tail end, thanks OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom