CLOSED - Group Buy for Warneke 100 count 'Paulson-Type' Chip Storage Boxes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the resell value of the boxes to someone like me that missed out ? :rolleyes:
It's probably figuring out shipping that's the hard/expensive part -- the flat boxes are long and bulky.

If you still need more boxes than @krafticus can get you, and/or if you ever attend one of the local Ellicot City games, let me know. I make it up every once in a while. If we happen to be able to make it to one of the same games, I'd probably be willing to part with 10-15 boxes at close to cost.

It's probably figuring out shipping that's the hard/expensive part -- the flat boxes are long and bulky.

If you still need more boxes than @krafticus can get you, and/or if you ever attend one of the local Ellicot City games, let me know. I make it up every once in a while. If we happen to be able to make it to one of the same games, I'd probably be willing to part with 10-15 boxes at close to cost.
That’s very generous!

That’s very generous!

Likewise. I’m hosting a tournament on the 11th if you are interested/available....

Hell, you make it down, I’ll give you 15 or so, free of charge.

:)

Mark

Shipments commencing...

boxes1.jpg
boxes2.jpg
boxes3.jpg

Last edited:
Any ETA on the last orders? I'm kind of in need of these now.

Let's just say I have a new set that...uh...needs a place to go so the future Mrs doesn't know it's in the house

Any ETA on the last orders? I'm kind of in need of these now.

Let's just say I have a new set that...uh...needs a place to go so the future Mrs doesn't know it's in the house

Last orders will drop Friday. You'll get tracking in a PM when they're out! (y) :thumbsup:

I’m glad to hear that jsd wasn’t buried alive in cardboard. I feel like there could have been some massive box forts and photo ops in all of this.

finally cracked these open last night. took me a while to figure out how to put them together but hot dayyyyyyummmmmmm. these are outstanding.

thanks again for all your efforts!

Just FYI - there’s also a “how to” video in the OP! (y) :thumbsup:

And yes, I must concur with you on the quality. They are better (thicker and more stout) than the factory Paulson boxes, if i do say so myself. :)

All final orders are delayed. For some reason my UPS account is giving me a "security error" when I try to process the last batch of shipments. I thought it may be the recipient, so I tried other addresses and got the same error.

And what's worse is, their customer service line for this error is only open Mon-Fri.

Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 8.45.56 AM.png

I'll try to get this resolved first thing Monday AM. Sorry for the added delays. :(

They probably heard that "white box" was a new street name for heroin.

My guess is it’s marijuana security. Me being in denver, and shipping many large, relatively light weight packages, is throwing a red flag.

Damn drug dealers are ruining it for us poker chip addicts. :p

Reactions: 72o
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom