CLOSED - Group Buy for Warneke 100 count 'Paulson-Type' Chip Storage Boxes (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 pallet unloaded...

IMG_2399.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg

Should have gone to the post office with a label maker unload and ship in one trip.

Thanks for the effort.

OK... Meetup is over, and I can get back to trying to wrap my head around this shipping process.

I'm going to start with getting pricing put together for the basic quantities of 200 and 100. I'll figure out the smaller quantities as we go, but I need to order some shipping envelopes before I can get those numbers finalized. ADVANCED WARNING: These boxes are heavy. I anticipate some sticker shock on re-ship charges. PLEASE COMBINE YOUR ORDERS IF YOU ARE ABLE TO SAVE ON COSTS!

Updates to come after I can hit USPS, FedEx, and UPS, and get some quotes!

PS: Thank you to everyone for being so patient and understanding through this long process... we do have a little more of a wait while I get the shipping/quotes/orders sorted out, but I promise you - the end is in sight!

OK... Meetup is over, and I can get back to trying to wrap my head around this shipping process.

I'm going to start with getting pricing put together for the basic quantities of 200 and 100. I'll figure out the smaller quantities as we go, but I need to order some shipping envelopes before I can get those numbers finalized. ADVANCED WARNING: These boxes are heavy. I anticipate some sticker shock on re-ship charges. PLEASE COMBINE YOUR ORDERS IF YOU ARE ABLE TO SAVE ON COSTS!

Updates to come after I can hit USPS, FedEx, and UPS, and get some quotes!

PS: Thank you to everyone for being so patient and understanding through this long process... we do have a little more of a wait while I get the shipping/quotes/orders sorted out, but I promise you - the end is in sight!

These are a good candidate for a particular USPS service that is very cheap. PM incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom