CLOSED - Group Buy for Warneke 100 count 'Paulson-Type' Chip Storage Boxes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And thank you for letting me know about the 50. I'll update the totals. I don't think coming up a few short will kill the discount... at least I hope not. If it does, the 10% should still save us.

Thanks both of you for taking care of this. Let me know if this affects the order/cost. I'm happy to pick up some slack.

Last edited:
Dear user, Ben C... please let me know your PCF username so I can apply your funds accordingly. Letting me know by PM is fine. Thanks!

Spreadsheet updated in OP with payments received and a few quantity verification adjustments... We're a little below 15k now, and I hope it's not a deal breaker for the discount/pricing I calc'd for everybody.

If there is a change in pricing back to $0.479, hopefully the 10% buffer still covers us.

$108 sent.

FWIW I would be willing to double my order to help get back over 15K

I appreciate the offer! Let's hold off for now until I get an updated quote. I'm now concerned the 15k might not be a valid "barrier" for the price break anyway, since we're committing to that - but possibly not receiving that. Does that make sense?

What I'm getting at is this-- say we commit to 15,000, but only get 13,900, because of their wonky ordering process. Are we then re-quoted a higher unit cost on the final invoice at the 13,900 quantity? That would seriously suck.

I'm drafting a new email to Warneke to try and verify all of this - but I don't want to change anything with the pricing/spreadsheet right now. I've received too many payments to try and make a massive adjustment at this time.

Let's wait and see what they say.

I appreciate the offer! Let's hold off for now until I get an updated quote. I'm now concerned the 15k might not be a valid "barrier" for the price break anyway, since we're committing to that - but possibly not receiving that. Does that make sense?

What I'm getting at is this-- say we commit to 15,000, but only get 13,900, because of their wonky ordering process. Are we then re-quoted a higher unit cost on the final invoice at the 13,900 quantity? That would seriously suck.

I'm drafting a new email to Warneke to try and verify all of this - but I don't want to change anything with the pricing/spreadsheet right now. I've received too many payments to try and make a massive adjustment at this time.

Let's wait and see what they say.

If you order 15000, you should get the 15000 price, regardless of whether they under-deliver. I honestly can't imagine it would/should be any other way.

I just sent payment. But... I would be willing to double my order from 200 to 400 if it helps the GB get to the 15k price point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom