Closed - Emerald Bay Club - Matsui cash set GROUP BUY #3? Interest thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDave

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Much like with group buy #2, I'm going to be placing an order to fill some gaps with my Emerald Bay Club chips.

I'm in contact with the Matsui rep and a few others on here who love our slippery plastic friends and would like to see if there is wide enough interest to do a small group buy.

1590618034357.png

More examples can be seen here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/emerald-bay-club-matsui-cash-set-group-buy-2-closed.46205/

With the large number of group buys lately in the plastic/hybrid/china space I don't know if there will be much interest and I'll be only adding to my own set, but don't want to leave folks out in the cold. The only thing I know I will be ordering at this point is the orange frac.

There will be no new art/color/combinations.

Given the minimum sizes we need to hit I expect this to be somewhat limited in regards to what chips are offered. I plan to limit orders to a minimum of 1 rack. If you want to order less than a rack maybe pair up with someone else who wants the same.

Expect prices to be near the $1.36 per chip (2 color - 40mm) and $1.42 per chip (3 color - 40mm) of the previous group buys not including shipping.

Another caveat is given how international shipping is working presently, expect this to take a long time and I'm sorry but I think I'm going to limit this to people in the US(and maybe CA if someone there wants to step up and handle that side).

Interest level has been around what I expected given the recent Abiata and hybrid GBs. Gonna give it the weekend and then start working on an order just for myself and the folks who've reached out in PMs.

I’d do rack of pink fracs if this fires. I might do a rack of purple 20s also.

I've had a few folks reach out about ordering racks. Given the matsui rack orders turn into a bit of a feeding frenzy I don't want to turn ordering 1000 chips to turn into ordering 1000 racks and some chips on the side. I encourage the folks who want just the racks to get together and get one going.

Closing this up and moving it to an individual order with a few add ons, thanks everyone.

Mods can close this thread if they'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom