Giveaway ***Closed*** 12 Days of PCF Giveaway - Day #5 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shorticus

4 of a Kind
Tourney Director
Supporter
Reaction score
For Day 5 of the 12 Days of PCF Giveaway, I've chosen a gift that will tell you a story of how PCF can turn even potentially terrible situations into one of joy. The story behind these chips are absolutely hilarious, but if you look deeper into the story, it is one of how when you have the right group of people in your community, bad times can turn into funny ones. It also shows us why it's important to never judge a person based on a single interaction.

So without further adieu, I offer you all a chance to receive your own complete sample set of Scrub Donkey Poker chips. To enter, I'm requesting that you post a good deed, funny story, or a just a thank you in this Thread. The "thank you" can be to anyone on the forum for any reason, and the good deed or funny story can be anything that has occurred on PCF or with PCF members.
4A8A1901-95A1-44DB-9138-200D04F324CB.jpeg

Special thanks again to @Marhault @FordPickup92 @Ben8257 and of course @BonScot for getting this group buy together.

Good Luck Everyone.

Shorticus

For Day 5 of the 12 Days of PCF Giveaway, I've chosen a gift that will tell you a story of how PCF can turn even potentially terrible situations into one of joy. The story behind these chips are absolutely hilarious, but if you look deeper into the story, it is one of how when you have the right group of people in your community, bad times can turn into funny ones. It also shows us why it's important to never judge a person based on a single interaction.

So without further adieu, I offer you all a chance to receive your own complete sample set of Scrub Donkey Poker chips. To enter, I'm requesting that you post a good deed, funny story, or a just a thank you in this Thread. The "thank you" can be to anyone on the forum for any reason, and the good deed or funny story can be anything that has occurred on PCF or with PCF members.
View attachment 589398

Special thanks again to @Marhault @FordPickup92 @Ben8257 and of course @BonScot for getting this group buy together.

Good Luck Everyone.

Shorticus
@Kensco was the man behind the truly amazing edge spots

@Ben8257 had f*ck all to do with it other than looking pretty :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

My "thank you" goes to @mike32, my long time buddy (40'ish years). He encouraged me join this forum...which in itself is unique for me....since I don't Facebook, Tweet, Tik-Tok or any of that social media stuff.

Of course, buying and selling a bunch of chips over the years is a nice benefit too!! ;):ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
@Jeevansluck sent me my first dealer button. It was an awesome act of kindness. I didn't even ask for one. He simply found out I didn't have one and just sent it without me know. Even cooler was it was a president STL and I completed my degree out there so it was simply cool all the way around.

Oh and I'll thank @shorticus for running this giveaway

My thank you goes out to the community here at PCF as a whole. I’ve had a lot of hobbies over the years - sneakers, watches, guns, records - and none of the other enthusiast communities have been as welcoming and friendly as this one. Grateful for the advice and patience from more experienced members as I get started in my chipping addiction!

Thank you to @Señor Tony for being the first person in 6mo to offer me some Black Starbursts. This thank you is not from me @Señor Tony ...it’s from literally every single other member on PCF!

Thank you @Ethan for letting in your home a person you had never seen before, coming from 6,300 miles away, for an unforgettable poker and booze night last year.:cool
Thanks also @Darson and @crussader for forming a great crew on the spot.:):)
Unforgettable fun, guys!:hearts:

Thank you @T_Chan for making me a seriously amazing table. You gave me faith in the small business based only on reputation. You stuck with me through all my decisions, even commenting on my threads where I asked questions about which direction I should head in. You wore the hat of vendor and community member simultaneously. So, again, thank you.

ok I dont have a funny story but I have a thank you.and it goes to..... @Jeevansluck ! when I joined the forum he ran a giveway for newbs like me and I did not win the lottery. He looked in his stuff and found a few other chips that he gave to me and many other new members. Even in a giveaway, he went the extra mile for newbs lol thanks for that!

Thank you to everyone in the community who have been answering my stupid questions since I joined. Where can I find the full story behind these chips? Thanks in advance for whoever answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom