Cancelled Cleveland or Cincy HS Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you re: cleaning chips. I'd rather oil 1000 chips than clean 100 chips again.

Have you found a set yet? If not are you looking for Primary (Right) or Secondary (Left) quarters and 100's?

WholeSet_2.jpg

And are you sure you don't want some of these?

SecondarySnappersFace_2.jpg

Secondary Snappers

PrimarySnappersFace.jpg

Primary Snappers

Or maybe some of these
Primary500Face_2.jpg

Primary 500's
Secondary500Face_2.jpg

Secondary 500's

just seems like your 1's, 5s, 25s and 100s will get lonely without some snappers and 500s. I mean these guys have all been together for a while. And, if you have any interest I also have Horseshoe Cleveland glassware (pints and Whisky glasses) as well as decks of cards (not the Kems).

So, if you're still looking and interested, let me know.

Have you found a set yet? If not are you looking for Primary (Right) or Secondary (Left) quarters and 100's?

View attachment 405813

And are you sure you don't want some of these?

View attachment 405816
Secondary Snappers

View attachment 405817
Primary Snappers

Or maybe some of these
View attachment 405819
Primary 500's
View attachment 405822
Secondary 500's

just seems like your 1's, 5s, 25s and 100s will get lonely without some snappers and 500s. I mean these guys have all been together for a while. And, if you have any interest I also have Horseshoe Cleveland glassware (pints and Whisky glasses) as well as decks of cards (not the Kems).

So, if you're still looking and interested, let me know.
Still looking but not needing the snappers/$500s. They are nice looking chips though!

I don’t know if this is too intrusive or not, but you could check out the horseshoe pron page and maybe PM a couple people to see if they are interested in selling. I usually do that in the classifieds section when I’m looking for something I want Lots of times people will sell, but they aren’t actively looking to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom