SOLD Cleaning out the card shelf. Lot of KEM WSOP 2011 x 2, Angel single deck, Modiano, Mint Gemaco Circleback Set- PRICE DROP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
20200509_195134.jpg

I'm only selling as one lot. These cards are never going to be put in play by me or are duplicates of what I already have.

For sale in this lot are two set ups of bridge size, regular index Kem WSOP 2011 cards. They are in very good shape with ever so slight warping. No jokers but the cards are blemish free:

20200509_195217.jpg

One set up of well used, faded Modiano bridge size, regular (larger than regular index but smaller than jumbo) index cards:

20200509_195349.jpg

One brand new, sealed deck of the very hard to find Angel poker size, regular index cards.

20200509_195519.jpg
20200509_195530.jpg

And lastly one brand new set up (still in the paper band) of Gemaco Bridge size, jumbo index borderless circle back cards

20200509_195144.jpg
20200509_195152.jpg

I have a good idea of the worth of the Gemaco set up and the Angel set up, but I honestly have no clue about what the KEM and ModiaNO set ups would be worth.

Let's call it $85 shipped in a USPS MFRB? If I am way off please let me know and I'll adjust accordingly. Looking to ship only to US addresses at this time due to shipping concerns with COVID. Payment via PPFF.

I'm willing to consider interesting trade offers as well if you have something in mind.

Thanks for looking!

Joe

Last edited:
Bump, going to the post office tomorrow, let's get these sold!

$85 shipped for three hours only if this sells by midnight. Price goes back to $90 at midnight tonight.

I will consider splitting the lot if all is accounted for.

@wgicon gets first right of refusal for the Gemaco cards as he PM'ed me about them already.

Split prices are below:

Gemaco: $25 plus $9 shipping=$34 total shipped
Angel: $15 plus $9 shipping= $24 shipped
Modiano set up: $5 plus $9 shipping= $14 shipped
Two WSOP 2011 Set ups: $10 plus $9 shipping= $19 each shipped

It is definitely cost effective for all parties if the lot is bought by a single buyer. If someone buys two set ups, I can probably fit two set ups in a single SFRB and will deduct $9 off your total.

If you're wondering why the shipping costs are so high, a small flat rate box went up to $8.30 after it was just under $8 just weeks ago. I'm giving a break off the main price to round up the shipping to a nice even number. Since the boxes aren't sealed and can only be held closed by a rubber band, I'm not comfortable shipping these in a bubble mailer where the cards might come loose and be abused if they come out of their protective housing or box. A box is much safer and sturdier.

Bump.

Make me an offer. Still would like to sell as a lot but will accept offers on one, two, or all five set ups/decks.

Sold, thanks for your interest all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom