Cleaning chips (2 Viewers)

CraktPoker

Reaction score
I have a very cheap set of poker chips right now that need some cleaning. I know there is a better way of cleaning them than what I was thinking. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a very cheap set of poker chips right now that need some cleaning. I know there is a better way of cleaning them than what I was thinking. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Which chips? If they’re just slugged plastics, a bath in mild soap and water with a small brush should do it.

I have been cleaning small stacks of chips with Dawn dish soap and a bulk pack of cheap soft bristle toothbrushes. Let it soak for a few minutes in the soapy bath. Scrub each face of the chip. Grab a handful of clean ones to hold as a stack so that you have enough surface area to scrub the edges of your chips. Lay on a towel to dry. I like to fold the towel over so that it covers both faces of the chip.

20 minutes later they are much easier to shuffle!

Which chips? If they’re just slugged plastics, a bath in mild soap and water with a small brush should do it.
You can just throw some cheap plastic chips in a wire basket and into the dishwasher and be done with it. I wouldn't do it with labeled chips, though.

I would throw them in a bowl with dawn and warm water swish them around for a while and let them sit for half an hour and finish off with an old toothbrush.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom