Cleaning Caesars Palace 2s with electric toothbrush and magic eraser (1 Viewer)

iceypoker

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Helllo. I picked up a rack of Caesars Place 2s for my cash game and they were super dirty. Decided to go with the ol classic magic eraser with some dawn soap (super light mix w/ water) and electric toothbrush. The results were amazing. I ran it over with the toothbrush real quick that was in the soapy water. Then used the magic eraser sponge to clean/wipe away whatever was left. I then used a paper towel and dabbed away the remaining water. The results are awesome. I didnt dunk the chip in the water or let them soak at all. Just had the electric toothbrush do most of the work. Glad i got these. I love the color of them! I will be introducing them into my cash game this friday night.

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Great looking results! I have some Atlantic City Paulson singles and am excited to try my hand at cleaning these chips with my old electric toothbrush. Trying to practice and get some ideas in anticipation for hopefully some future purchases!

Well, that's a neat trick! Would have never thought of using an electric toothbrush, but it makes so much sense! Thanks!

Glad I found this post. I am going to try that method with my Jumer's fracs. They are not very dirty, but they are not bright like the mind Jumer's I have. Hopefully this brightens them up.

When I buy chips that dirty I tend to just lick them clean. You can start by using your top front teeth to sort of scrape the bulk of the hooker juice gunk away before licking. Works pretty well IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom