Status
Not open for further replies.

Rieguy

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Quick thread as I'm short on time this morning. Third time's the charm and maybe not putting them in a big trade thread will work out better than it has in the past.

Looking for two racks of these because I love them and want to consolidate a couple sets. Cash, trade, or a mix of both, just PM.

Chip on the left:

Lcr27Yo.jpg

*My picture, not The Chip Guide's. If stolen, I will roll my eyes and go about my day.

Thank you!

200.gif

Bump. If you have other nice hot-stamp $1s available for a three-way trade, let me know. Thanks.

Last bump for a while since these seem pretty well locked up and I just made an unexpected purchase. Thanks to those of you that PM'd and others that tried to help with a three-way trade.

tykiu.gif

Reactions: CDC
BEB9B893-6AA4-439B-BDE1-9B54CD28EC40.jpeg

Is that not pure beauty? I wish I would have never sold them, but our game barely gets a $20 in play, let alone a hundo. Sold them to someone I thought really wanted them and would get them in play, but before I knew it, they got OJed. RIP

The $20s are in excellent hands, though.

Is that not pure beauty?

It's the literally definition, thanks for sharing!

Sold them to someone I thought really wanted them and would get them in play, but before I knew it, they got OJed. RIP

Gross :sick:. To anyone stopping by, I will never mill these and they would absolutely see the felt next to their relatives!

467MjhS.jpg
b7ebXTo.jpg

It's the literally definition, thanks for sharing!

Gross :sick:. To anyone stopping by, I will never mill these and they would absolutely see the felt next to their relatives!

467MjhS.jpg

b7ebXTo.jpg
Those Kings go perfectly with the Stakes!! Now, sell me your CS $25s!!!

I’m sure the person I sold them to would take a replacement blue hot stamp $1 chip for the claim stakes (2 racks). Not that it’s much easier to find them lol. Although don’t quote me, just making assumptions.

Those Kings go perfectly with the Stakes!! Now, sell me your CS $25s!!!

I barely have any but you know what I want ;).

I’m sure the person I sold them to would take a replacement blue hot stamp $1 chip for the claim stakes (2 racks). Not that it’s much easier to find them lol. Although don’t quote me, just making assumptions.

We chatted a little while back, thanks!

Note to self: Trying a Chip Room sale on your phone because you are out of town will not turn out well. Anyway feel-good bump (and last one for a little while) with a better quality image of the one above since I'm back on my comp.

bhC1AWf.jpg

Bump with a very old pic, but still no original $1s to make it work...

pB7FXxp.jpg

Happy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom