Found 3 Arc Yellow Singles (solids) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rieguy

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Close-thread edit: Going to shut this thread down. All I have left in chipping is looking for Claim Stake $25s. You know where to find me if any pop up but a thread for them is currently an exercise in futility. Thanks

Edit: Changing this to a WTB Ad and shortening the scope. Still open to trades but since any chips coming in are likely singles, me having barrels/racks up for trade doesn't make a whole lot of sense any longer. Of course, if you have the main aim in quantity that will change. Thanks.

I couldn't end 2023 with only two threads asking/trading for Claim Stake $25s. It is, after all, my last hurdle to chipping retirement. Looking for those in any quantity.
sG5k4cM.jpg

Also looking for literally just three single arc yellow solid chips (milled/murdered is fine and actually preferable).
Preferred condition to match these:
1d58yEE.jpg

Free to PM for whatever. As always, shit-posting welcomed.

Last edited:
Could also use 3 arc yellow solids to match condition below.
f0wN5wC.jpg

Final classifieds bump for me and 2023. Thanks all!

No one has three arc yellow singles I can buy, milled or otherwise?

I have two solid singles from the old Gladiators in Redding Ca. Lmk in DM if you’re interested. I don’t value them much… I’m 99% sure they are arc.

I have two solid singles from the old Gladiators in Redding Ca. Lmk in DM if you’re interested. I don’t value them much… I’m 99% sure they are arc.
I love those chips (so much that I have one as a capper) and really appreciate the offer, but don't think I bring myself to murder them which is the ultimate intention here. Likely dumb on my part but if nothing comes in a couple weeks I'll shoot you a PM if you're still open to it and/or still have them.

Thanks and hope you're doing well!

aKG6gqG.jpg

Great chip. My buddy owns the building this used to be housed in. Strip mall with great Italian place next door, unfortunately this unit is empty and houses glassware for the restaurant. RIP. Good luck with the hunt!

WaB III bump. Don't think I'll stay bumping this thread too much longer but a few more won't hurt. Thanks!

Please derail my thread.

And give me those 3 damn singles.

Bump and OP updated:
Edit: Changing this to a WTB Ad and shortening the scope. Still open to trades but since any chips coming in are likely singles, me having barrels/racks up for trade doesn't make a whole lot of sense any longer. Of course, if you have the main aim in quantity that will change. Thanks.

Not getting a $25 makes a little sense, but the others?
obama-wtf.gif

I may actually be good on the arc yellow part but sometimes these threads just bump themselves
Untitled (1).png

Huge thanks to @DMack and @SpaceMonkey420 for help with the arc yellows! Y'all are real ones.

Going to shut this thread down. All I have left in chipping is looking for Claim Stake $25s. You know where to find me if any pop up but a thread for them is currently an exercise in futility. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom