City of Trees Soiree' 3 - The Reckoning... March 31-April 2nd (5 Viewers)

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, nevermind. This is a real meetup. Best Hotels in the area would be the Downtown Hyatt or Hampton inn, but really anything by the airport (83705) is safe enough and clean enough.

This isn't a real meetup. But I would be happy to coordinate anyone who was serious with joining and making sure they have a decent time. I might even be able to get some local discounted rooms as a few of my players are in hotel management. Bar does request we buy from them and tip accordingly....

Official dates and plans
Thursday March 31st
Poker at Kifers house. Two tables. We can figure out the details closer.

Friday - Event Space - Noon till we stop.

We will have full access from day to evening, bar will open around 4pm. Have space for 3-4 tables with chairs. Bar closes at 2am.

Saturday - Event Space - Noon till Sunday at 3am.

I'm covering the costs of the event space. We will see about getting a food truck to stop by each night at the space, or I'll make sure anyone who comes in gets fed well.

Friday AM or Saturday AM, I'll open the safe and we can go out shooting. Donations for ammo, but we will have a good time. Open to any PCFers who make the trip. We will set some food ideas and meets, and places to drink.

Last edited:
17-18-19th?
Fucking St Patty’s?! Yes.

1636242745697.gif

Full. Bar. Doesn’t sound hard to me.
No, but I gotta reserve a space during a holiday where people reserve spaces. Off weekends will be easier, and off weekend means we get full bar service with waitstaff.

LMAO I actually saw them live a few weeks ago.

A friend called me one morning and mentioned that she woke up, checked her bank account, and noticed something wrong. Apparently she came home after a night of drinking and bought 311 tickets in a brownout moment. She said " I guess we're gonna see 311 in a few weeks" lol

Not really my kind of band and judging by the look on her face during the show, not hers either:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Think she expected them to sound more like "Amber" than the heavier, alternarap rock stuff they played most of the night.

Still, it was nice to get out and see live music again

LMAO I actually saw them live a few weeks ago.

A friend called me one morning and mentioned that she woke up, checked her bank account, and noticed something wrong. Apparently she came home after a night of drinking and bought 311 tickets in a brownout moment. She said " I guess we're gonna see 311 in a few weeks" lol

Not really my kind of band and judging by the look on her face during the show, not hers either:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Think she expected them to sound more like "Amber" than the heavier, alternarap rock stuff they played most of the night.

Still, it was nice to get out and see live music again
Also, Josh’s bday and favorite band!

Nah. I'd say half and half. Mostly Holdem and Big O.

Our house games are PLO8, Big O, Scrotum 8, Chicago, sheshe, Implosion, Scarney.
Sohe, draw2maha, God's game, svitten, 3 handed hold em, thermonuclear armageddon pineapple

Woah. I better go read up on these games. Thermonuclear Armageddon Pineapple sounds like something out of the Worms games (which I love, btw).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom