City of Trees Soiree' 3 - The Reckoning... March 31-April 2nd (7 Viewers)

Yeah. Let's roll with 4/1 weekend. I'll text the event place and we will make that the tentative weekend.
1637371618597.gif

Reached out to the venue to confirm the space. We might be moving it to a upstairs suite. But still have bar and waitstaff access each day. Cost will be minimal and worth it for the parking and bar alone.

And if not.... THE BASEMENT IS GETTING STUFFED. NO MERCY! NEVER SURRENDER!

Reached out to the venue to confirm the space. We might be moving it to a upstairs suite. But still have bar and waitstaff access each day. Cost will be minimal and worth it for the parking and bar alone.
You better get a hotdog sandwich roller. The meetup rounders only show for hotdog sandwiches… and good whiskey.

You better get a hotdog sandwich roller. The meetup rounders only show for hotdog sandwiches… and good whiskey.
I love me a hot dog sandwich.

I was actually considering reaching out to a couple of food trucks to do a drive by at certain times each night. If this gets enough traction, I think they do it for the bar below sometimes. Add 28 drunk degens, a trunk could make some money.

I love me a hot dog sandwich.

I was actually considering reaching out to a couple of food trucks to do a drive by at certain times each night. If this gets enough traction, I think they do it for the bar below sometimes. Add 28 drunk degens, a trunk could make some money.
You already know I can eat. Hahahahaha

Yikes, just plugged this into Google Maps and discovered that it is a 12 hour 660 mi (1000 km) trip! For some reason I thought Boise was closer to Coeur D'Alene, which is only 7.5 hour 400 mi.

I'll have to really talk nice to my wife to pull this one off...

Yikes, just plugged this into Google Maps and discovered that it is a 12 hour 660 mi (1000 km) trip! For some reason I thought Boise was closer to Coeur D'Alene, which is only 7.5 hour 400 mi.

I'll have to really talk nice to my wife to pull this one off...
Hahaha. Yeah. Idaho is a rather long state. I went to college in CdA, so it's a long drive I've made countless times.

Well, now, this sounds like a shindig of proper proportions.

I must say, I'm intrigued by the phrase "wrestling game..."
Well.... How do you feel about randomly degening... Spending money in a board game we made that twists Scrabble, a board game, a MtG card game, and poker chips. While eating dinner?

IMG_20211128_180141~2.jpg

Because it exists.....

Well.... How do you feel about randomly degening... Spending money in a board game we made that twists Scrabble, a board game, a MtG card game, and poker chips. While eating dinner?

View attachment 828056

Because it exists.....

*Don't ask any questions about this crazy game*

What the hell does the D12 do?!

I have a Short Shameful Confession: I'm a dice nerd.

So.... We have the random progressive jackpot dice. Then we have a D4, D6, D12 and D100 that are used for movement, cards, and attacks.

And one giant dice for the goal dice.

Yeah. We have a progressive Jackpot.

The D12 does the thing it does in every made up game: finally get used for something other than a Great Axe (or whatever seldomly applied purpose it normally gets in D&D). :)

View attachment 828056

Because it exists.....
Many of these things are right up my alley, it turns out.

You had me at made up wrestling game. You really had me with the throwback football setup!

Many of these things are right up my alley, it turns out.

You had me at made up wrestling game. You really had me with the throwback football setup!
So, we used to have to actually use it, but we decided to move away from it when we started season 9. Now it's more of a dice board so we don't have to find them so much.

Yup. And we use a old (or new) Royal Rumble as a random generator. Along with a random draw. Makes it so we use a dumb event, with rules apart of that we follow (like if your wrestler hits someone with a foreign object, we all yell FOREIGN OBJECT and he has to pay each player one dollar). So it's like five games running at once.

It's so stupid.

So.... We have the random bonus dice. Then we have a D4, D6, D12 and D100 that are used for movement, cards, and attacks.

And one giant dice for the goal dice.
D100 for movement....

What in tarnation!
Yup. And we use a old (or new) Royal Rumble as a random generator. Along with a random draw. Makes it so we use a dumb event, with rules apart of that we follow (like if your wrestler hits someone with a foreign object, we all yell FOREIGN OBJECT and he has to pay each player one dollar). So it's like five games running at once.

It's so stupid.
This just gets more epic the more I learn about it.

It sounds like Calvinball.

There is an extreme amount of yelling and pointing like Leo DiCaprio.

Biggest night won over 200 bucks.

On wrestling.

From 1997

That we know what's gonna happen.

Shawn Michaels is a bitch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom