Christmas topper (1 Viewer)

210golfer

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I came here to find a topper to cover a poker table I stole from my sister's ex-husband. The table isn't in bad shape, but the felt is torn at the midway point (folding oval table), and I don't have the time or desire to replace it myself. From the rabbit hole I've already fallen into, it seems as though the topper will be the first of many purchases.

Thanks in advance.

Hello and welcome!

There's lots of interesting custom neoprene topper options, even PCF-branded merch!
Thank you.

Hello and welcome! Rjdev does a lot of work with toppers, and runs a group buy a few times a year. Here’s a recent thread on some custom toppers that might interest you

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/made-to-order-custom-table-toppers.96993/

cheers!

Yessir. He shared the adobe illustrator and I have no idea what to do with that. I'm working on a design in GIMP. I'll send it tomorrow and hopefully he can help me out.

Welcome! Would love to see a preview of your topper design if you're open to it!

Joker's Wild.png

Nice. I was very involved I the dark knight viral campaign, have all the swag plus for a while I was putting together the playing cards for fans. I have almost all the art for all the jokers in that deck somewhere if you need any of it.Wow
That's unbelievable!!! My daughter is a huge fan and I thought she would get a kick out of it. This will blow her mind when I tell her tomorrow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom