ChipUp Woes (2 Viewers)

dickthebaker

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hey there everyone,

Due to some intense family issues and travel problems I have been out of commission and contact for the last few weeks. Im sorry to those who are waiting on me and waiting for responses. I am back at home now but the issues still persist. I'm going to do my best to respond to everyone in the next day or 2 but as my situation is ever evolving please do your best to be patient. I haven't had the energy to open my mailbox and honestly not looking forward to it.

I hope things will be back to normal soon.

Thank you for your understanding,
Richard

Thank you everyone. I am trying to get back on track but expect delays to crop up here and there. I am suspending new orders to focus on the ones I currently have. Also If anyone wants to purchase ChipUp from me let me know and we can work something out. I am a motivated seller so I can focus on the things that I have to and the community has another high quality label option.

Has anyone heard from @dickthebaker , i messaged him a couple of times, but it's been a while since he's logged in.

I do have an open order and chips in his possession, but that's the least of my worries, hoping everything is okay!

He should get email notifications (standard config) and 11/30 has been a while.
Hope everything pans out for him & you.

Keep us posted

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom