Cancelled Tiger Palace Custom Cash Set (Final Bump/Price Drop) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotus777

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I’m saddened to let these go, but I have too much going on in my personal life. My best bud just passed on new year’s weekend and he was my right hand man for all my poker events. It’s a rough loss for us.

My wife and I also lost our baby during pregnancy a couple months ago, but we were just blessed to find out she is 10 weeks in.

With that, I’m going to cut down on my poker sets starting off with my all time favorite Custom Tiger Palace Cash set. The $.25 and $1s were murdered and re-labeled by me with ChipUp labels. I tried making more, but he hasn’t responded to me in months. I know he’s also having personal issues, so I’m not sweating it.

Anyways, here’s the breakdown:

$.25 - 100 - solid THC pink
$1.00 - 200 - relabeled AS $1s
$5.00 - 300 - primary $5s
$20.00 - 80 - primary $20s
$100.00 - 20 - primary $100s

Will post up more pictures, but below is the overall set. These were only felted by me once and in excellent condition. I will also include cut cards and dealer buttons, photos to follow.

Asking what I have into this set, $4,400 $4,300.00 shipped CONUS only

Not looking to split the set at this time. Will entertain a trade or partial trade offers.

IMG_4348.jpeg
IMG_4347.jpeg
IMG_4352.jpeg
IMG_4355.jpeg

Last edited:
I am truly sorry for your loss and wish you the best with your growing family

My condolences for your loss. Bad way to start the new year, but life has its suprises.
Wish you all the best.

If you are splitting I’m up for all 5’s and 100’s. But I respect your wishes and don’t mean to push you towards splitting.

Thank you all for your warm messages! This is an amazing community, it brings joy to me that I was able to share my personal life matters with all of you.

@FullSet
If you are splitting I’m up for all 5’s and 100’s. But I respect your wishes and don’t mean to push you towards splitting.

Not at the moment, want to keep this all together if possible.

Understand, just wanted to offer in case others jumped on it and it was fully covered and opted to sell anyway.
Take your time to see what fits best with your needs and once again lots of strength in these rough times!

Posted some new photos, please forgive my crappy photography skills. Really green to this task lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom