Vendor Sale CHIPS* GROUP BUY*: WEB Mold, GREEK Mold * Cards Mold * Textured No-Mold * 04/2024 (5 Viewers)

On my porch today! Just unboxed em, need to do a better photo shoot with proper lighting later but too excited had to crack into em. Quite a few have these odd bumps on the edge any idea whats that about.. all in all pretty pumped with the turnout. Gonna have to throw a memorial day weekend game. Question, is it recommended to wash and oil these bad boys?
These are outstanding! Congrats

View attachment 1333115
Shoutout @mattross1313 for help with the design!
In Love Heart Eyes GIF

While others spend thousands for a couple racks of chips, I wait impatiently for my fully custom 1000 tourney chips that I bought for under .50 each. And I assure you I’m just as excited and happy.
They are definitely a game changer!!! If you pick a predisigned inlay with predisigned edge spots it is a great value. If you create your own custom inlay and choose your own colors for chips with your own preferred edge spot design and colors.... THAT is an unbelievable value. The only limiting factor is basically you your own creativity and imagination.

The only things that would make this option better is if we knew what color palate (not sure if I'm saying that right) that their printers use and if the labels were done in house so color matching could be more accurate.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom