Vendor Sale CHIPS* GROUP BUY*: WEB Mold, GREEK Mold * Cards Mold * Textured No-Mold * 04/2024 (2 Viewers)

Alright, should be ready to place order. Thanks for all the help!

43mm Web Mold Custom chip order (Windmills, will send ai files via PM):
5c: 200
25c: 300
$1: 200
$5: 150
$25: 100
$100: 50

Total: 1000

mockup.jpg

Hi,

Kodiak Textured No Mold 39mm

50 $1
50 $5
+ 1 40mm Rack

Can I combine this order with 1 Kodiak Dealer button that I've already ordered?

Do the Sands chips have a tournament version, without $ signs? Anyone else planning a black label set and hoping to split label printing fee?

Hey Justin what's the proper procedure around borrowing one of these tribute designs for a separate order for those of us outside the USA without easy access to a US shipping address?

Beautiful work and would buy through you but can't as a Canadian, so just wondering whether that would be frowned upon or what?

Hey Justin what's the proper procedure around borrowing one of these tribute designs for a separate order for those of us outside the USA without easy access to a US shipping address?

Beautiful work and would buy through you but can't as a Canadian, so just wondering whether that would be frowned upon or what?
I will ship to Canada

Justin, I’d like to place the order below. Thanks.

Sands 39mm web mold, black label Cali cash
200 – $1
400 - $5
300 - $25
75 - $100
25 - $500

I’m looking into building a set from some of the blanks you have posted. Would I be restricted to the blanks you have shown in your blanks link or can I also selected specific chips from your predesigned sets?

I’m looking into building a set from some of the blanks you have posted. Would I be restricted to the blanks you have shown in your blanks link or can I also selected specific chips from your predesigned sets?
Either works

Custom Order (Design, Inlay files, Chip file - see pm):

All Web Mold Hybrid, 39mm.

1c: x100
5c: x100
20c: x200
1euro: x150
5euro: x50
20euro: x25

US Shipping address available.

Last edited:
Hi,
Looking to place my first order and had a few questions regarding the chips.

1. What is the weight?
2. Can I pick the Taj Mahal label and apply it to a different style chip? ( for example: use the sun beach chip colors with the Taj Mahal label? )
3. Is the $80 charge per denomination? ( example: choosing the Taj Mahal and going with $1,$5,$25,$100 would that mean I would be charged $320 for labels? )

Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom