Chipdust L Crown Set (1 Viewer)

Oh, and Fridays selection, we are gonna test out the denom swap 25s and hundos. Gonna be a big table, me thinks.
IMG_20221116_221418.jpg

I think I like your maroon $20's the best. In general I don't see those used as a base color very often.

Last edited:
Honestly don't know how you do it, bud, but every new set you make has an unbelievable way of being better than the last. You make creating CPC sets seem so effortless — and I'd go as far as saying that this is the greatest custom CPC of all-time, personally.

I can’t believe I am just seeing this. I really love this set and the theme. Really well done! Love it.

May I ask when you had this designed and purchased and what the total turnaround time is? I know you have to wait until the mold you want is available. Do you have multiple sets in various stages of the pipeline so you can have a really cool set drop every year or two?

May I ask when you had this designed and purchased and what the total turnaround time is? I know you have to wait until the mold you want is available. Do you have multiple sets in various stages of the pipeline so you can have a really cool set drop every year or two?
This took about 2 years. Wait time from order to production was 11 months. This mold does have a wait time as it's not up as often as others. I normally have 2-3 projects going at once in various stages, but no clue what it is at the time from relabels to CPC.

Next big drop should be summer 23, and then I'll find out the one after when I order in a few weeks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom