Chip ID help (1 Viewer)

Huskerchipper

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I have only been back a few months after a 10+ year absence in the chip world and it's unreal how much there is to relearn. Can someone identify the mold and chip manufacturer on this chip?
1703187493301.png

Paulson House Mold (the mold pattern matches the "C" in Choctaw)
Thank you!! I had seen it before now that you say that and had figured that out. Good lawd there is alot to know in this hobby!! I don't think my brain works as good as it used to.

Sold to scratch an itch for another tourney set. My group likes tournaments.
My group likes tournaments as well. Would Luke to start mixing in more cash personally. I know u r a very knowledgeable member her.... what mold/might is this chip? Last one I promise lol...

Attachments

• 1703206941580.png
    1703206941580.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
MD-67 UNICORN -- 8 unicorns. Recent mold; unsure of the dates; still in use. This is an open mold made in the U.S. and recently abroad. Marion & Co., North Miami FL, Chipco Int'l, Windham ME, and a host of other places

Source
But is it for clay? I’ve only seen what looks like plastic chips on that mold. And the dragon mold 2 chips down is also plastic.

During the BurtCo-to-Chipco-to-ASM transition, John Kendall (former Burt Co. general manager and Chipco founder) produced a limited run of clay unicorn mold chips, and later modified the mold to produce Chipco's injection-molded plastic chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom