Chip/Cash Security Drawer under Poker Table (1 Viewer)

I really want a rolling cart with a top drawer for money and a bigger drawer below to hold chips. This would allow me to not be tied to one spot when I host.

I really want a rolling cart with a top drawer for money and a bigger drawer below to hold chips. This would allow me to not be tied to one spot when I host.
Very true, I'd get a Snap-On cart

With the legs folded in

IMG_4233.JPG

@davin You are the man! (y) :thumbsup:

Mine arrived yesterday, installed today on my small 8-player scrap table. Perfect in every aspect. Will make its debut Sunday night!

Drawer 1.jpg

Drawer 2.jpg

Just found this thread.

Is the metal thin enough in the drawer that you could drill through it... you know, in case some zombie was going to put a hot dog roller in there...
Yes drilled holes fairly easy, metal is tough and the drawer is built very tough and nice

Just found this thread.

Is the metal thin enough in the drawer that you could drill through it... you know, in case some zombie was going to put a hot dog roller in there...

Thin enough to easily drill for mounting; but It's a server drawer, so it has punch outs for all your wiring machinations!

This is the back wall of the drawer:

Drawer 3.jpg

I like it for convenience, but what kind of games you running where you have to lock everything up just to go to the bathroom? I would think the whole table would watch the drawer. Make a count before you go to the bathroom and they should be all there or the whole table is accountable.

I like it for convenience, but what kind of games you running where you have to lock everything up just to go to the bathroom? I would think the whole table would watch the drawer. Make a count before you go to the bathroom and they should be all there or the whole table is accountable.
You never know!!!!!! Remember never trust a poker player lol.

I always have new players that i never met before. No ones ever took anything. But piece of mind i guess

Yes indeeed very convinient, I love it, however I think I'll have to do some modifications when I add it to my new Chan man poker tables or get shorter chairs or, my chair be a adjustable computer chair

malicious intent aside, it helps insure a single set of hands manage the till.
^^
This. Familiarity breeds complacency. If the chips are out and I've been a regular for 5+ years, what harm would it do for me to just rebuy while the host is in a hand or taking care of other hosting duties? I'll just put a hundred on the tray and grab the chips.

Eazy-peazy. No problems - until it is.

$1 off. $5 off. $20 off. What amount makes you uncomfortable? What amount does a simple mistake, possibly made by you, possibly made by a good honest friend, become a problem?

MIstakes happen. A closed till suggests "Only the banker touches the bank", a locked bank reminds those that may feel familiar enough to think otherwise.

Nobody should have a problem with that.

I saw the one cup holder needed to be adjusted... but does this interfere with the bottom of the cup holder?

Last edited:
The bottom of the cup holder doesnt exist. The top half is there just so it doesnt look like one is missing. The drawer itself acts like the bottom of the cup

Thanks to this thread... I bought this drawer for my table currently being built by @Irish. I prepped the drawer so it's ready to be installed.

IMG_4841.jpeg

Nine holes drilled on the top for install. Took the company label off the front top right corner.

IMG_4843.jpeg

I took the lock apart, spray painted it black, it was silver, and reinstalled it.

IMG_4847.jpeg

Cut the flaps off the end, smoothed the metal out and spray painted it black.

FullSizeRender-1.jpeg

Inside the drawer: I lined the bottom w felt remnant. Bought a $8 plastic chip tray from amazon, that I cut down to fit and notched out a spot around the lock. In the back i have two sets of cards, cut cards, cash, a couple of dealer buttons, chess piece (White knight I use as a card protector). The two black caps are Glenmorangie Signet scotch caps. Very heavy weight, great to use as chip protectors or to hold the money down. Everything fits perfect.

Last edited:
Thanks to this thread... I bought this drawer for my table currently being built by @Irish. I prepped the drawer so it's ready to be installed.

View attachment 206635
Nine holes drilled on the top for install. Took the company label off the front top right corner.

View attachment 206636
I took the lock apart, spray painted it black, it was silver, and reinstalled it.

View attachment 206637
Cut the flaps off the end, smoothed the metal out and spray painted it black.

View attachment 206638

Inside the drawer: I lined the bottom w felt remnant. Bought a $8 plastic chip tray from amazon, that I cut down to fit and notched out a spot around the lock. In the back i have two sets of cards, cut cards, cash, a couple of dealer buttons, chess piece (White knight I use as a card protector). The two black caps are Glenmorangie Signet scotch caps. Very heavy weight, great to use as chip protectors or to hold the money down. Everything fits perfect.
Looks awesome, I was also planning to add in a custom slot for chips, at the moment I put chip racks in but def will be buying a tray and cutting it now, can you recommend which tray you used? I also removed sticker so my players don’t know where it’s from Incase the keys are all the same

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom