Wanted Chinese (Cards Mold Vendor) Plain Textured Ceramics (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnebesny

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Looking to get samples of the "plain mold textured" ceramics available from Tina (or possibly Anita) the AliBaba cards-mold vendors.

Not too sure what's out there or who has ordered these, but I love textured ceramics and would love to see how the cards-mold vendors stack up. I know these come in various sizes, I just want to get samples so I'll take whatever size is available. Also willing to borrow samples if I can't buy.

Thanks for the help.

Probably the most plentiful would be the Scrub Donkeys from the big 2020 Group Buy. They had both 39mm and 43mm chips on the plain mold and produced by Tina's company.

Probably the most plentiful would be the Scrub Donkeys from the big 2020 Group Buy. They had both 39mm and 43mm chips on the plain mold and produced by Tina's company.
Didn't realize those were the textured ones as opposed to the plain ones, thanks!

Didn't realize those were the textured ones as opposed to the plain ones, thanks!
I just pulled out my sample set, and yes, all the Scrub Donkeys are on the textured plain mold. I also have the color wheels which are a mix of both, and honestly it's very hard to tell the difference without a hi res photo or a magnifying glass. There is very little difference to the touch.

If you were in the US I'd send you some samples to borrow, but shipping costs are insane right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom