China Cards Mold - CHINA CLUB group buy - 26,025 chips - NO NEW ORDERS (13 Viewers)

Minor change after PM questions.
This is my final count. Changed items are in bold. Overall total went up 25 chips and 7 sample sets.

50 chips x 5 cent
0 chips x 10 cent
100 chips x 25 cent
0 chips x 50 cent
125 chips x 1 dollar
175 chips x 5 dollar

100 chips x 25 dollar
50 chips x 100 dollar

I would like 10 complete sample sets.

There is a second set of artwork for this group buy. It should be available to the public today some time, or so I’ve heard. They are chips that are not related at all to what is already here. Still cards mold.
hmmmmmm

When’s the hammer dropping on these chips. I’ve been going back and fourth or a solid 24 hours.

There is a second set of artwork for this group buy. It should be available to the public today some time, or so I’ve heard. They are chips that are not related at all to what is already here. Still cards mold.
Any news on this?

The second artwork may or may not become for public consumption. That is still a question. If you never hear about it again, then it is not public, and you are happily participating in a gigantic 20k chip China Club china ceramic cards chips group buy, or the CCCCCC GB.

Timing? Regardless of 2nd artwork, I will start collecting $$ on Friday. That gets me through my school week. Orders will be due by then, though you may still adjust them before payment because we have met the minimums in everything by huge amounts.

## chips x 5 cent
## chips x 10 cent
## chips x 25 cent
100 chips x 50 cent
75 chips x 1 dollar
## chips x 5 dollar
25 chips x 25 dollar
## chips x 100 dollar

The second artwork may or may not become for public consumption. That is still a question. If you never hear about it again, then it is not public, and you are happily participating in a gigantic 20k chip China Club china ceramic cards chips group buy, or the CCCCCC GB.

Timing? Regardless of 2nd artwork, I will start collecting $$ on Friday. That gets me through my school week. Orders will be due by then, though you may still adjust them before payment because we have met the minimums in everything by huge amounts.
Im ready to pay when you are ready. Just send me a PM

OK, here's my micro cash set : (Revised 12/2/20)

125 chips x 5 cent
0 chips x 10 cent
175 chips x 25 cent
0 chips x 50 cent
175 chips x 1 dollar
100 chips x 5 dollar

25 chips x 25 dollar
0 chips x 100 dollar

600 Revised Total

Plus 5 complete sample sets.

I don't need the 10 cent, 50 cent and $100 chips, but added those in just to have a few complete sample sets. If I have to do a 25 MOQ, then just zero out those 3 denoms.

Now I'm kicking myself for not getting a Dealer Button. Let us know if you're re-ordering more of those.

Also, if you do expand to other art, let me know as I may get a few add-ons to my Texas Flood set.

12/2/20 EDIT: Playing with my numbers and just realized I screwed up on my $5s, plus with 100 more chips I can cover an 8 player .25/.50 game. Bumped up 25 cent, $1 & $5 chip numbers.
Re-hashing numbers. I need a few MOAR!!!

Anyway we could add Dealer Buttons? @FDLmold
I don't have artwork for those. I did get two from the giant dealer button group buy, and I would sell them for $1000 each.

Somebody should track down the artist/vendor and get a buy going.
You mean these???
B89D5D94-BE3D-46FA-A409-C11BE3518DE9.jpeg

Updating my counts, still 1k chips total
0 x 5c
200 chips x 10 cent
125 chips x 25 cent
0 chips x 50 cent
300 chips x 1 dollar
300 chips x 5 dollar
50 chips x 25 dollar
25 chips x 100 dollar

Ok fine.

25 chips x 10 cent
25 chips x 50 cent
25 chips x 1 dollar
25 chips x 5 dollar

plus 2 sample sets please.

Quick question, is the 50¢ chip here different than the first run? First run was red and this one is violet?

Yup. Them's them. So did someone else pay for this design, or does @timinater still own it? Who's permission do we need to order buttons?
I could order more myself, since I placed the order with BR Pro Poker the first time. If someone wanted to order more themself, they would likely need to get the artwork files from the designer. I don’t think I kept any of the original artwork after I sent them off. Other than my own.

If you guys want me to run another buy for these, just let me know. Happy to do it. It’s a great button.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom