Checking in (1 Viewer)

BlazeOne662

High Hand
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been lurking since around Christmas and finally decided to sign up. I've been a member of HPT and CT but both sites died off. Here's hoping that doesn't happen here.

Hey guys. I've been lurking since around Christmas and finally decided to sign up. I've been a member of HPT and CT but both sites died off. Here's hoping that doesn't happen here.
Welcome. This site is very alive and active. Tommy runs a great site and many active a knowledgable people here. Enjoy the ride but cost of admission is chip prOn. Show us your chips.

David O

Welcome! Doesnt look like this is going extinct anytime soon

Sure doesn't. I've been out of the chipping/poker game for a while and can't believe how the prices have skyrocketed. I can already hear my wallet start to wimper.

Welcome! Don't be shy. Mostly good people here with a few angry SOBs mixed in, but Tommy does a great job bashing skulls if needed. :LOL: :laugh:

Welcome!

Off topic....

Am I to assume that this is MikesMom!:
Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 5.29.41 PM.png

And this is MrsTree!
Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 5.29.57 PM.png

WOW!!!:)

Welcome!! Please follow the rules and admission fee of some chip pron photos :)

CT? chip talk seems much alive still but I like this site a lot more since it's more simple and easier to use ..

Welcome aboard! Lots of great content here. Lots of great folks that you'll remember, and many other newer chippers that are worth getting to know..

eeek, another Canadian!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom