Auction Charity Auction - Sample Sets Aurora Club, Soapy's Parlor, and Royal Caribbean Cruise- Donation Matching! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
This small auction is to help @MoscowRadio raise funds for his medical bills.

Auction includes 3 sample sets. Soapy's Parlor, Aurora Club, and 2x Royal Caribbean Cruise Chips (live) $1, and $5.

I will also match any donation for this auction up to $200.

RULES

1. STARTING BID: $20.00
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $2.50
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at Friday, January 4th, 8 PM Central Time will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes before closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: Domestic shipping at my expense, International at buyer's expense but subsidized $7 by me.
10. Payment Terms: Buyer will pay @MoscowRadio Gofund me. https://www.gofundme.com/4c84n-please-help-my-brother
Once proof of donation is sent to me I will send the chips off to you.

20181225_224334.jpg

Last edited:
Bump! Remember I will match any donation up to $200 so your donation does double the good for Moscow Radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom