SOLD Charity auction "Key West" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomacetti

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   1
Stolen Key West chips

We all know Dennis as a much valued member, sponsor & vendor on this site...not to forget a great ambassador for the classy Key West brand.
In current times...many small business already bleed due to the current Covid drama

I would like to help Dennis out, since he helped me out more then once...and I did not forget that.
To offset his current loss...i'm auctioning off a few samples of Key West items

2 goals
-> bring in some free $$ for Dennis
-> get buyers hooked on Key West because once you have some...you always want moar :) (good for his business)

items you are bidding on

1 sample set (NCV-.25-1 (white)-5-25-100-500-1000-5000) 9 chips
2 decks paper Key West cards
1 black Key West dealer button
shuffle stacks (20 white $1 chips & 10 $5)

Let's gooooooooooo
  1. STARTING BID: $0
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of 1$
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [Monday the 10th, 9 PM on the East Coast ] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: [Buyer pays actual international shipping but will work with you to keep it limited]
  10. Payment Terms: Whatever @dennis63 prefers (payment direct to him)

1596555937133.png

I love the Key West chips and Dennis goes above and beyond to help his customers. I only have a small solids set so far but am going to get a tournament set one day soon.
IMG_20200519_221854.jpg
IMG_20200514_194241.jpg

I hated reading about what Dennis is going through in the other thread. I'd like to chip in to the pot for Dennis. @Thomacetti can you send me your PayPal or Venmo so I can add to what you send Dennis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom