Chanman's projects (8 Viewers)

Frankly, 4-5 would be all you’d need—everyone isn’t going to need a charge all the time. And TBH, since it is a home game, no problem charging on a side table. It’s not like someone is going to walk off with your phone.

Um,

1.) my poker room is a three season room that has only two wall outlets, so actually, table chargers would be handy.

2.) I agree that not everyone will need to charge at the same time, but are you not aware of the PCF motto? "If its worth doing, its worth overdoing." Wait, or is it, "Nothing but the best for my players."

But in seriousness, that's why I was thinking 5 doubles instead of 10 singles. That gives everyone an outlet at their seat, and I can't imagine a double is much more than a single in terms of cost...

Hmmm.... heads up championship???

It would be a different style than they've used in the past...

1242471107_national.heads.up.poker.championship.2009.e04.hr.x.jpg

(Nice ace in the window to shit all over kings in a race...)

Thanks, yes pretty busy. Just chasing the all mighty buck, trying to get ahead.

And then what do I do with that buck? Possible upgrade?

2018-01-13 11.30.36.jpg

What I'm currently rocking:
2016-08-08 16.24.37.jpg

Not a major change, similar truck but with some new upgrades like rear view camera, bluetooth and 4x4 instead of 4x2. Visited the dealership today, trying to see if I can make it work and if it's even worthwhile.

geez i only run 12 volts to my table then run the lights and usb off that.

i wouldn't be comfortable with mains power on my table and the possibility of drink spills.

Um,

1.) my poker room is a three season room that has only two wall outlets, so actually, table chargers would be handy.

2.) I agree that not everyone will need to charge at the same time, but are you not aware of the PCF motto? "If its worth doing, its worth overdoing." Wait, or is it, "Nothing but the best for my players."

But in seriousness, that's why I was thinking 5 doubles instead of 10 singles. That gives everyone an outlet at their seat, and I can't imagine a double is much more than a single in terms of cost...

What I do is I have a few power banks that sit on a side table with some micro usb and some lightning cables. Probably cost me 50-60 bucks and then anyone can just pick one up and use it, usually they sit it with their phone in the cup holders of the table. We just make sure to charge them up prior to the game. No extra power cords or anything running to the table. And then I have power banks to use when we go on trips.

Finishing up a dining table cover for a customer of a customer.

Just finished spraying, it's still wet but will dry to a nice matte finish.

View attachment 146476

Next project should be modding that Harbor Freight dust collector, it's pretty simple and inexpensive to add a Thien baffle for 2 stage dust collection. And for ~$150 you can upgrade to a nice cartridge air filter to replace the cloth bag. You'll cut you're dust levels in half. Google harbor freight dust collector mods, lots of great ideas & setups.

A bit covered in sawdust, but this is a 9' cash table going downtown Vancouver. It's getting a 10 row silver metal chip tray, has a bill slot and drop box. The customer is reusing the cast iron legs from his old table.

2018-01-19 17.10.29.jpg

Was running low on playing surface foam so I stocked back up. Just 300' worth. Had a gouge in the foam but this stuff is 61" wide so it's likely getting cut off anyways.

2018-01-18 14.26.47.jpg

Anybody know where I can get a James Bond themed slot machine?

I asked a few of my contacts. If you are looking for the mechanical type, Pachislo and Bally have made machines with that theme.
SG (Scientific Games) came out with a 007 video slot. It was at G2E last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom