Chanman's projects (6 Viewers)

Today is the day...

1601556321779.png

Figured I would add a couple of photos from his shop. Will add more once the table is in the game room. Exactly what I was going for.

You're the man Tony!
So cool! That looks like a great tribute to the Aria logo, as well. Looking forward to pics in the man cave.

I always book a power liftgate for deliveries, unless it's going to a business with a forklift. Or if it's a light enough table, but most table crates are over 250lbs.

How far out are you on your tables?! My poker room got postponed till spring, but itching to get it started?!

Still have to mount the USB port under the table but the rest is setup so figured I'd throw some pictures up. Tony I am blown away with the craftsmanship of this thing. The little details that you clearly take the time to make look good although most people are never going to see them are unbelievable. Excited for the first game on this thing.

tempImageRP7f8Q.jpg
tempImageTrWuA0.jpg
tempImaget5Da41.jpg
tempImageK9EQLa.jpg
tempImagel3j37o.jpg

Still have to mount the USB port under the table but the rest is setup so figured I'd throw some pictures up. Tony I am blown away with the craftsmanship of this thing. The little details that you clearly take the time to make look good although most people are never going to see them are unbelievable. Excited for the first game on this thing.

View attachment 553721View attachment 553723View attachment 553724View attachment 553725View attachment 553726
#ChopChop

View attachment 553721View attachment 553723View attachment 553724View attachment 553725View attachment 553726
Wow what a perfect sized room for some cahds. Very very nice setup all around. Table is killer!

I can't get over just how great this table turned out... I must have come back to this post 4 or 5 times already just to look at it. Just fantastic. The colour tie-in with the floor rug is the icing on the cake.

Beautiful

Hybrid of Aria/Wynn?

Beautiful

Hybrid of Aria/Wynn?
Yup, the Wynn was the inspiration as I love their color combo. People know my game as the Alta game though and I have a similar logo to Aria on my chip design so I went with a variation there but put the logo's where they are on the Wynn's tables. Turned out great.

Yup, the Wynn was the inspiration as I love their color combo. People know my game as the Alta game though and I have a similar logo to Aria on my chip design so I went with a variation there but put the logo's where they are on the Wynn's tables. Turned out great.

Yes, I've always enjoyed the Wynn tables so this really stood out to me right away.

Do you have pics of your chips?

that table is dope

I can't say enough good things about Tony Chan at this point. He really goes above and beyond to make sure that each customer is happy with their interaction. He wants to make sure that each customer feels like they are taken care of and not just another number in the revenue stream. Tony probably has the longest email chain ive ever had in my inbox and regardless of if I annoyed him with questions and details he never showed it. My favorite thing about his tables is that ANYTHING is possible. I remember asking him if he had "off white" for the rail color and I was just expecting yes or no or these are the options. Instead he sent me photos of about 100 different sample swatches. If you are getting a table from him you will get exactly what you want. Come prepared with specifics if you have it in your head and he will no doubt make it happen. or give him the freedom to use his creativity and im sure you'll be blown away.

Our back and for of 164 emails isn't even the record!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom