Chanman's projects (2 Viewers)

I think I may have just stepped into quick sand. Point of no return. A Jack table with some lighting and the right accents would be AMAZING!!!

I almost had @T_Chan create a Jacks Detroit table for me; but, ultimately I chose a custom felt design. Either way, you can't go wrong if he builds you the table!

Better pics of the walnut chip case with the chips unwrapped.

image4.jpeg

He also bought a few small 44mm racks that hold 80 chips each. Also stackable.
image1.jpeg

Same logo for the felt as on the chips.

image7.jpeg
image5.jpeg

Got this project done last week as well. The last of my non-poker table builds for a while. It's an 8' tall scoreboard made out of cedar to keep track of lawn games at a clients' house. Pegs are at the bottom which you move up the board to keep score of the different games being played.

2020-08-28 20.01.23.jpg

Surprised you haven't picked up a big timesaver belt sander. Those seem to pop up for sale fairly regularly around the Denver area for a pretty reasonable price considering their size. I just picked up my first drum sander last week. Only a 16-32, but I'm limited in shop space at the moment.

But that 38incher looks nice! dual drum?

Limited space restricts what kind of machines I have at the shop. I have over 3000 sq ft, but once I have a couple of tables half to fully built, all the space vanishes. Even this 38" sander is a really big footprint in the shop.

Yes, this new one is a dual drum, as was my previous sander. I thought the 24" would be great when putting half of a dining table cover into it for sanding before final glue up, but then I realized most of my dining table covers are slightly over 48" wide, plus extra for leeway when cutting them out on our CNC.

Putting the sander to good use already.

2020-09-03 18.00.45.jpg
2020-09-08 18.04.47.jpg

I hear you on space. No matter how big a shop you have, you always feel like you need more space. Glad to see it put to good use already.

I'm getting close to finishing @EnjoyLife's table, then working my way down the long list. These machines will hopefully help me work down that list faster since I know I have a lot of people waiting.

He should be finishing my table in the next day or two! He let me know that the vinyl has arrived and that was the last thing he had to finish. It's like Christmas eve and I can't sleep because of it.

He should be finishing my table in the next day or two! He let me know that the vinyl has arrived and that was the last thing he had to finish. It's like Christmas eve and I can't sleep because of it.

Can’t wait to have this feeling when it’s time to put in the order!!!

I'll throw in an eye mask, ear plugs and a bottle of melatonin with the crate ;)

You should get the finished photos by Friday for sure.

I'll throw in an eye mask, ear plugs and a bottle of melatonin with the crate ;)

You should get the finished photos by Friday for sure.

I'll just be over here checking my email every 10 minutes until then lol

I'll just be over here checking my email every 10 minutes until then lol
I don't blame you. I feel like I'm going into mine that often just to stare at the cloth design, and the table isn't going to be done until January. It's going to be a long fall!

I don't blame you. I feel like I'm going into mine that often just to stare at the cloth design, and the table isn't going to be done until January. It's going to be a long fall!

Like me watching the freight tracking of my table and not seeing any movement, lol. Estimated delivery hasn't changed yet, so I am hopeful :)

Like me watching the freight tracking of my table and not seeing any movement, lol. Estimated delivery hasn't changed yet, so I am hopeful :)
That has to be the longest part for sure, knowing it’s done, crated and heading your way on the back of a turtle :)

Man he sent me the photos of the finished product and i'm in awe. Turned out just like i was hoping. Can't wait to see this thing in person. Crating process is underway. My buddy pointed out I am going to have to up my chip game with some CPC because it's almost criminal to put milano china clays in play on this bad boy lol. I just got done with a monster gear label project on those so i guess they will have to suffice until my wallet can handle the CPC edgespots and mold I want.

You picked some great color combinations and features for your table. I'm just the monkey with the tools that put it together, you deserve all the credit.

Looking forward to getting the one last piece to finish it off so that I can get it crated up and out the door for you.

You picked some great color combinations and features for your table. I'm just the monkey with the tools that put it together, you deserve all the credit.

Looking forward to getting the one last piece to finish it off so that I can get it crated up and out the door for you.

I appreciate the modesty but I completely disagree. I could take the same materials and the table would be a dumpster fire. You are the master that makes it what it is. We all appreciate the great work you do.

Figured I would add a couple of photos from his shop. Will add more once the table is in the game room. Exactly what I was going for.

You're the man Tony!

Attachments

• 2020-09-24 19.16.19_1024x512.JPG
    2020-09-24 19.16.19_1024x512.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 281
  • 2020-09-25 11.12.55_1024x768.JPG
    2020-09-25 11.12.55_1024x768.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 269
Figured I would add a couple of photos from his shop. Will add more once the table is in the game room. Exactly what I was going for.

You're the man Tony!
Cant wait to see it in the games room, what an amazing design

Cant wait to see it in the games room, what an amazing design
The Wynn is my go too room in Vegas so i was trying to mimic that but with the lit rail. Should fit the color scheme of the man cave perfect.

Tony please start shipping via amazon prime, i'd love this thing in the next two days lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom