SOLD Championship Poker Series 8-900ish? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 95.5%
63   3   1
I need to get these all together, but I know I have a solid tourney breakdown. I think 800 chips with maybe an extra rack or two?

I know there’s a chip or two that needs a relabel, and I’ve already purchased the rights to reprint labels from tttttubby and gear. So preferably someone that doesn’t mind fixing a chip or two, or hell even coming up with their denomination! (I’ll prepay any printing and shipping).

Anywhos you know what they are and I’ll get better picture and breakdown over.

Free and FROR. Keep em for a month, a year, or until you die. Just don’t be a dick and sell em.

image.jpg

Since it’s not that deep I just ran the two names on some janky picker that was the first google result.

Ran once, came up @JMC9389.

Let me get JMC a total breakdown so we can figure out if there’s any leftovers, and then I’ll follow up with others.

(geremie if you don’t have cps from me then I prob have some more set aside for you)

CB53E36E-E829-4374-A5D5-3BCDEF65DDDB.png

well ok then
Sorry thought it was fair. This isn’t a selfless act, it’s me sending out stuff that’s never hit the table and might never.

But I can see if I have something you need, idk pm me a DB or sample or something you need.

Closed thread thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom