SOLD Cdi05 3 barrells 1000 for 500 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMK

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Looking to explore the option to trade my cdi05 $1000 for $500. Since i started playing with a $2000 chip, these have become a bit redundant in my set. They never see play any more, but i also need more 500's so hopefully somebody like to make that swap. Not ideal, but i could consider trading for 100's or a mix of 500 and 100.

Really hate to part with them, the yellow really pops, but anyway... Selling might be an option if a trade can't be found.

I can't really judge condition, but i guess these would fall somewhere in the excellent area? All have square edges, a few have some very minor fleabites. For full disclosure, unfortunatly one chip is an error chip and also have some extra fleabites on the error side. It looked that way when i bought it brand new back when these chips were first released.

I'm located in Sweden, so have that in mind. I don't mind shipping overseas, but it got to be with tracking.

Cheers!

DSC_0496.JPG

DSC_0495.JPG

DSC_0497.JPG

I've seen some nice looking CDI sets out there with a little too many $500 and too few $1000 according to PCF standards, here is your chance to fix that! :)

• Love
Reactions: HMK
I read somewhere here that it might be more expensive to ship from US to europe than the other way around. I don't know if this is actually the case, but if so i would be willing to split the diffrence so that this is a fair and even trade for both partiets. Ratio is obviously 1:1 for the chips. Cheers pcf!

Going to give this a few more bumbs hoping for 500's

Bump. Either 100's or 500's are good, or a mix of both. Help me out pcf. :)

C'mon, PCF, I want a larger stack of T100 and/or T500 next time I'm invited to @HMK's tourney!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom