CCA Convention and Vegas Food Tour June 16-18, 2023 (1 Viewer)

inapinch

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Looking forward to eating some grub and chipping this weekend! Starting a thread so I can share the experience.

My wife and I will both be traveling to Vegas this week -- I'll be chipping and chip hunting, and the boss, ahem I mean lovely wife, is doing a food tour. Here's my itinerary so far:
Friday --
AM: BlueBerry Hill Breakfast followed by convention (looking for MS chips, as well as other chips for friends)​
PM: Din Tai Fung dinner​
Saturday --
AM: Diego's Farm Breakfast followed by Spinettis Shop visit​
PM: Mauler in the Baller​
Sunday --
AM: Honey Salt for breakfast​
PM: Sea Salt Live Sashimi & flight home​
suggestions are welcome but it'll be a tight fit for anything in between (and out of context thread here I come!!)

I'll share pics and updates throughout the trip :ninja:

For quick bite at lunch, I'd recommend Crack Shack at Park MGM. One of their few locations was located near me when I lived in San Diego. I got their Firebird sandwich (add white cheddar) basically every Sunday during football season.

For quick bite at lunch, I'd recommend Crack Shack at Park MGM. One of their few locations was located near me when I lived in San Diego. I got their Firebird sandwich (add white cheddar) basically every Sunday during football season.
I’m definitely going to try to squeeze this in Saturday then! Appreciate the heads up

Boarding in a bit.

I’ve had some sneak peaks of chips on tables, pretty excited to get there!
B55639FD-562F-4C50-9C34-5D5EF79457EC.jpeg

At the convention from 9:45 til 3 today. I’m exhausted. But, found a few MS chips and was able to snag two goodies for @Rieguy

I’m still hunting for other folks, I’ll try to visit again in the morning and see what I can swing!

Here’s the whole lot from today:
95BEF534-BFCC-4C2D-88B2-D8A19A5DC3C9.jpeg

How is the convention? Are there more singles, or are people selling full sets?
There’s several racks being sold at Spinettis table, but in large part, it’s mostly binders upon binders of singles at most of the tables. I’ve been searching for hours through different tables, such a fun experience! I’m def coming back

Finished up lunch at Shanghai Taste. If you like bao, this spot was amazing! Everything is made by hand (just like at din tai fung). Plan to wait an hour though to be seated. Top notch experience.
0EBFAF85-110C-4738-B1D4-663C45D3C47D.jpeg

If you go back to the convention, and if you happen upon a unicorn, I’d be the most appreciative if you could grab me a Brown Palace chip.
IMG_2648.jpeg

If you go back to the convention, and if you happen upon a unicorn, I’d be the most appreciative if you could grab me a Brown Palace chip. View attachment 1152292
I would’ve been happy to hunt for ya, but I believe the convention is closing today in just a few minutes (if they haven’t already). I’m about to head out to mauler in the baller

Final day:
Blueberry Hill Family Restaurant — excellent American breakfast and lunch spot. Mrs Inapinch had South of the Border Eggs Benedict, and I had the coconut chicken n waffles (I recommend the latter). All very good!

Played some craps and roulette at palazzo, got up $300 and decided to call it a day.

now waiting at the airport with a fresh cup of sweet honey dew lime water.
image.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom