Traded Cattlemens THC One-of-One Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggie

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Only known .25s, $5s, and $25s in playable quantity. Traditional, Nevada, leaded, shaped inlay, full 4d14 spots — every box checked — plus one of the prettiest $5/25 combos outside Reldom walls.

Current count is 100/200/480/60/100. $1s are murdered Beavers, (120) currently have Gear labels. (40) $100s are murdered with Gear labels, the remaining (60) $100s are still King $100s.

Singles are selling for outrageous prices. I prefer to keep the set together, but given the circumstances, I might be willing to split denoms if all were accounted for.

Looking for sets equally desirable and elusive. THC. TRK. You know the drill. Open to smaller breakdowns or unfinished projects. Also would love to add to my sets below:
20th Century, TRK Rounders, Horseshoe Club Reno, Money Tree (orange/cyan including the perfect $1 candidate -- wish I bought those Kings Crown tri-moons). I'm surely missing something.

Details primed for interested parties.

Show me what you’ve got and thanks for looking!
LfpWGhe.jpg

BDdjlQv.jpg

rl8NHh2.jpg

Holy wow...give us some examples of what you might be searching for!

Do incomplete Reno Ramada Hot Stamp set get someone any credit towards this set? Asking for a friend

These turned out great with the labeled $1 and $100s and completed rack of fracs! I can attest to the awesome ness of these chips

I tried winning some of those quarters in an eBay auction. I had no chance!

Nice chips. I have a $5 and need a $25. But not any of yours, keep these together. GLWS/GLWT.

$5's if split :)
To clarify, I hope the set stays together and if it comes up for sale I’d offer to buy the whole set, but in the unfortunate event that it’s split, which is something I have no control over, my main interest would be in the $5’s. No angry reactions needed!!! :)

I hope the set stays together. But I'd take the one's if split. Clearly the most replaceable of the chips. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom