SOLD Catch & Release: Oasis blue label (Bud Jones v7) set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the info!
My thoughts on these chips having played with them for a while now (in my rotation):

1. These are the same chips that borgata (Atlantic City) uses so my crew knows them well. There are some guys that love them and some that don’t. Can’t please everyone, even with Paulsons.

2. As said above, these can be a bit difficult to shuffle, but the room is so much quieter when I use this set.

3. These chips can crack. But, as I recently found out in another thread, you can use super glue to close the cracks or fix broken chips. I used gorilla glue and it worked great. The excess glue rubbed off with my finger and the chip was as good as new. Can’t do that with Paulsons.

4. These chips stay cleaner than Paulsons, which I like a lot.

5. The most important point, however, is that these chips are beautiful, especially in person. For the price, they are a no brainer. I love them.

IMG_5250.jpeg

My thoughts on these chips having played with them for a while now (in my rotation):

1. These are the same chips that borgata (Atlantic City) uses so my crew knows them well. There are some guys that love them and some that don’t. Can’t please everyone, even with Paulsons.

2. As said above, these can be a bit difficult to shuffle, but the room is so much quieter when I use this set.

3. These chips can crack. But, as I recently found out in another thread, you can use super glue to close the cracks or fix broken chips. I used gorilla glue and it worked great. The excess glue rubbed off with my finger and the chip was as good as new. Can’t do that with Paulsons.

4. These chips stay cleaner than Paulsons, which I like a lot.

5. The most important point, however, is that these chips are beautiful, especially in person. For the price, they are a no brainer. I love them.

View attachment 1214925
Thank you for the great feedback!

I think I do personally prefer the noisier chips, I really loved the feel of the San Juan sample set I purchased.

Thank you for the great feedback!

I think I do personally prefer the noisier chips, I really loved the feel of the San Juan sample set I purchased.
I understand completely. Paulsons are king for sure. I just made that point because you don’t realize how loud leaded Paulson are until you play with these bud Jones chips. The noise level reduction is actually very noticeable and significant.

I understand completely. Paulsons are king for sure. I just made that point because you don’t realize how loud leaded Paulson are until you play with these bud Jones chips. The noise level reduction is actually very noticeable and significant.
I do truly appreciate it, i'll seek out a sample set or shuffle stack of these in the future to truly feel them out!

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom