SOLD Catch & Release: Oasis blue label (Bud Jones v7) set (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CptainCanuck

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
From this sale: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/three-oasis-bj-v7-sets.109407/

Going a different custom direction with my tournament set up. Here's the chip breakdown:

$5 - 100 (Gear relabel)
$25 - 100
$100 - 200
$500 43mm - 100
$1000 43mm - 100
$5000 43mm - 60 (Gear relabel)

1698023250745.png

$900 shipped CONUS.

I believe that would only leave 100 chips (1 rack of 100s) left for a split potential. Would prefer selling as a set, but will reach out to all those dibs’ing splits if the last rack gets called to figure something out.

How doe these feel/shuffle compared to the San Juan Intercontinental set?
V7s are one of the harder chips to shuffle, they are very slippery when well used and can "suction" together sometimes. I have both oasis and SJ chips, and the SJ chips shuffle very nicely comparatively.

There is a way to avoid that :)
I knoooooowww I'm really strugglin here, I have no actual use for a tourney set but man these are fire.

V7s are one of the harder chips to shuffle, they are very slippery when well used and can "suction" together sometimes. I have both oasis and SJ chips, and the SJ chips shuffle very nicely comparatively.

I knoooooowww I'm really strugglin here, I have no actual use for a tourney set but man these are fire.
Thank you for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom