SOLD Cash Sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great stuff here BC. I can't pull the trigger on the Empress set as a whole, but if it's still around in a few days...mmm...the $1's and hundreds please!

tumblr_lol51axFOP1qitep2o1_400.gif

tumblr_luu2d94ZYR1qhansmo1_400.gif

tumblr_mnqsgrrT441rm146oo1_500.gif

rdh54.0.gif

Four awesome jaw-dropping sets, BC -- best of luck with the sales. (y) :thumbsup:

Grand Vic set is beautiful and should be kept whole. Having said that, I am interested in all the $5s if a split ultimately happens (and I hope it doesn't)

Interested in the aztar $1s if split

Saying this leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and a bad mark on my record, im sure, but given the purchase price, and the amount of available funds in my account, im going to have to give up the outpost 2s and 5s. I'm deeply sorry for any inconvenience. :(

Added the actual breakdown for the mixed set in the OP. $2's and $5's are what I paid for them several years ago.

Thanks, B.C. I will step aside for iballman, since his interest will complete your split of the set.

empress...dam, the only set i regret selling, im an ahole, im going to go slam my dick in the front door for being a moron.....:mad:

About standard for the $2s in excellent condition, and those $5s are pretty rare to find in that shape. Biggest pricing surprise for me was how low the Aztar $1s were listed. :)

Biggest pricing surprise for me was how low the Aztar $1s were listed. :)

Honestly I'm chip oblivious. I had to ask about 3 people for price guides prior to posting any of this.

I generally look at having chip sets as renting. Happy to get my money back if I can (others are free to do as they wish and shall not be judged by me).

very interested to see if the Condado $500 sell. I have a rack of those that could hit the block if these prices hold!

And wow, those Outpost are amazing. Will watch with interest. Could use some! Beautiful!

Could be interested in Empress $5 and $25 if split, depending on price.

You may want to work up some prices on the Empress set if you're willing to split it, B.C. - looks like only the $500s aren't spoken for (yet). I'll take the $1000s:

200 x $1 - Psypher1000?
400 x $5 - liftapint?
100 x $25- liftapint?
80 x $100 - Psypher1000?
15 x $500 - ??
5 x $1000 - BGinGA

I'm also considering a rack of Outpost $2s, but have not yet committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom