Cash game Budget Set Advice (1 Viewer)

coledtran

High Hand
Reaction score
I am selling my tournament set and trying to find a cash set to replace it. I have a price range of 200, but would go up 300(if the Brpoker chips are worth it). I have narrowed it to down to 3 options: Slowplay Nash Cermaic set, Tina's aria cash game set, or Nevada jacks saloon series(or any other Brpoker chip). Our main game requires quarters, dollars and fives, and I will need 300 chips

I looked at Tina's stuff as it was perfect for my price range. However I do not want to wait several months or do a group buy, so those are most likely out of the question unless I can source it 2nd hand through here. I found one guy who is selling 25c and $1, but is out of $5. I've heard mixed reviews about quality as well, so hesitant on these.

I personally like the Slowplay Nash Ceramic set as the blank chips would allow the set to accommodate a bigger game once in a while. What separates them from other blanks is they have a design on them and don't look like an unfinished chip. They are easily my favorite design besides maybe a WSOP, Bellagio or Aria tribute set(however those have denominations). Another bonus is it comes with plastic cards, a nice button and a great case. Also, I have not seen any reviews on here of them or on youtube, so I have no idea what I would be getting myself into. If you have tried the set or own it, let me know! Or if you know of any other blank chips that still look good lmk.
Here is a link: [Link]

The last option would be the Brpoker Nevada Jacks saloon series or another design variant. These have good reviews on here, come from a reputable source, and as a bonus have cards and dealer buttons to match the set. I still am wondering if the quality jump from Tina's or the Slowplay chips is worth the almost 100 extra.

Please lmk what your guys experiences and advice is. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have no idea what slowplay nash is but Tina’s chips are alright. Brpros are better but more expensive. Only you can decide if they’re worth it to you.

China clay is another option in the around 50c/chip department. Can be found at apachepokerchips.com Royals is the most popular version.

I have no idea what slowplay nash is but Tina’s chips are alright. Brpros are better but more expensive. Only you can decide if they’re worth it to you.

China clay is another option in the around 50c/chip department. Can be found at apachepokerchips.com Royals is the most popular version.
I had china clay, really want to have my next set be ceramic. I linked the Slowplay ones if you are wondering.

I have one set from BrPro and 2 sets from tina but i prefer the BrPro ceramics! It's worth the extra cost!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom