Casablanca Dealer Button Group Buy Orders (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomiktoaster

Full House
Reaction score
In addition to the Garden City, Aztar, and Even Stevens dealer buttons in my current group buy, Sal at OWPS has produced a great Casablanca design on his 60mm button. Prices will be $4 per button, plus shipping (combined with any other designs). I'll try to find people who posted interest earlier, but reply to this thread with your order quantity to be sure you get in. PMs with Paypal info will go out soon.

casablanca-db-proof-jpg.13473

ORDERS:
Ronoh 3 PAID
Shaggy 1 PAID
mattduck 2 PAID
acl1904 3 PAID
ovo 1 PAID
JFCJ 1 PAID
72o 2 PAID
Jeff 2 PAID
Thyechal (CT) 1 PAID
timmy67 (CT) 2 PAID
TheBigTater (CT) 2 PAID
pltrgyst 4 PAID
BGinGA 2 PAID
Mr. Kaktus 2 PAID
Jackstraw 4 PAID
Gear 2
Psypher1000 1 PAID
MeridianFC 2 PAID
AfterTheFact 1 PAID
NiceShot 2 PAID
arod (CT) 1 PAID
BiGGyT 2 PAID
ChaosRock 2 PAID
Bigfruits 2 PAID
Atomiktoaster 1 PAID
MoscowRadio/Tenpercenter 2

Total 50

Attachments

• 100B368_CASA-DB_DRAFT.png
    100B368_CASA-DB_DRAFT.png
    111.3 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
I'll take 3 please and they look great!!! Thanks for setting this up atomiktoaster!! Will the face have "Dealer" text?

The draft does not have "Dealer" text on the face, just on the edges. In my opinion, there's not enough whitespace to add more text to the face without shrinking the logo. I think Sal made a great call putting the logo front and center. The edge printing is very noticeable on these 60 mm buttons and should suffice.

Start calling you "the Dealer"

"You need buttons man? I've got what you need right here..."

Start calling you "the Dealer"

"You need buttons man? I've got what you need right here..."

I have a compulsion about nice chip sets that don't have matching dealer buttons. It even extends to mixed sets, and sets that other people own. Could be worse (e.g. a TRK addiction).

Nice work and thanks for organizing. I would like one please.

Dear AtomikDealerButton,

Please add my order for two (2) Casablanca dealer buttons. Thank you for your hard and persistent work in this arena.

Regards,
BG

In for 4, thank you for putting this GB and the others together

Canada if that's a possibility, but if not, I have a US address I can use to receive non-business shipments.

Better make it 2 please. Love em. And this will get me off my arse to finish a Casablanca set.

The logo will be shifted right before printing so the main elements will be centered. 30+ orders before somebody caught that issue.

Paid. Appreciate you organizing all of these button gb's!

Lots of PMs have gone out. You may not have one if you're in a foreign country, have expressed interest in the intractable Oak Tree button, or were overlooked by me. Shoot me a message if you are in category C.

I haven't received anything (PM) from you on these yet

Category B, but I shot you one anyway. :cool:
Any idea when these will be made? All I know is I keep sending you money every week and have nothing to show for it! Kidding of course, I'm in no rush as long as you keep coming up with quality DBs :)

Any idea when these will be made? All I know is I keep sending you money every week and have nothing to show for it! Kidding of course, I'm in no rush as long as you keep coming up with quality DBs :)

Soon. It will probably take the weekend to get most of the money in. I think I'm done coming up with buttons at this point (Sal did this one on his own). You can check the Oak Tree help thread for the non-quality DBs I've come up with. If everything is closed early next week, it will be however long it takes for Sal to print 125 buttons, ship them to me and for me to fill 45 orders and reship them.

let me know what my cost is and i'll send you dough. Not sure if this button ships with others or if you need extra. thanks

Nicer than the real dealer buttons they had there in 2005, were just the generic ones.

Put me down for 2 please

BiGGyT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom