Casablanca Dealer Button Group Buy Orders (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the corrected artwork. Sorry about the centering. I thought something looked off. lol.
Casablanca-DB-proof.jpg

I don't want mine now, I liked the off-center ;) Tell me how much to send for the button Atomiktoaster

NOTICE: The group buy will be closed to new orders at 1 pm eastern tomorrow.

All of these button buys has been fun! At this point I have no idea how many I have coming. 5? 25? I don't have the slightest idea! Can't wait to rip open my box and start counting!! :)

All of these button buys has been fun! At this point I have no idea how many I have coming. 5? 25? I don't have the slightest idea! Can't wait to rip open my box and start counting!! :)

11 :)

Not that I need these RIGHT NOW or anything, just curious when we can expect shipping.

Thanks for organizing and taking care of us,

BiGGyT

What, I am expected to READ other posts??!?

What kind of world is this???

I don't know if I can exist here.....

Thanks again, sure the drunk mailman took Saturday off.

BiGGyT

What, I am expected to READ other posts??!?

What kind of world is this???

I don't know if I can exist here.....

Thanks again, sure the drunk mailman took Saturday off.

BiGGyT

Don't you get a little pop up when I do the @BiGGyT tag? I dislike twitter enough that I'll stop doing it if that mechanism doesn't work like I think it does.

They were waiting on the Iron Bank buttons. Do you want me to hold them for the pin up buttons or go ahead and ship?
I gotcha, no problem. Yeah may as well hold out until there is a lull in new buttons being made :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom