SOLD Cartamundi Bridge Bravo Playing Cards - 2.50 a deck. 30 decks left. (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This belongs in this thread.
79493EBC-83F1-4B20-BD91-5A198726306C.gif

Yes Browns !!!! 6 decks please

4 Blue bridge jumbo
2 Red bridge jumbo

I honestly wasn't surprised. Put together the elite run game, improved passing game, and an opposing QB who slings the ball 60+ a game without even 1 ounce of a run game...that's got Browns written all over it bud.

I honestly wasn't surprised. Put together the elite run game, improved passing game, and an opposing QB who slings the ball 60+ a game without even 1 ounce of a run game...that's got Browns written all over it bud.
I had hope, but the covid losses worried me. How our O line didn't give up anything with three replacement players and no O line coaching staff..... That's amazing.

Blake came in and had never met the team before pregame, on his birthday, and didn't give up a sack. Wtf!?! Go browns!

I had hope, but the covid losses worried me. How our O line didn't give up anything with three replacement players and no O line coaching staff..... That's amazing.

Blake came in and had never met the team before pregame, on his birthday, and didn't give up a sack. Wtf!?! Go browns!

That's when you know a team is hungry hungry!!! They pay like they're hungry, Steelers don't. Go Browns!

Hey Josh I will take 3 decks of each color of whatever index you have the most left in stock... so 3 red/ 3 blue jumbo preferred but regular is fine! Awesome game las night indeed!! Congratulations on the win

OK, go ahead and send me 2 more sets, bridge/reg red/blue if you have them. Jumbos are fine if no regs left.

sending you a PM for this also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom